what was your dream job growing up

@jhl930 (3605)
when i was a younger boy my dream job was to either become a wrestler, a professional singer, or a cop...i think a lot of little boys want to be one of those when they are younger, and i am 19 so i haven't really accomplished any of them yet, i know that i have the rest of my life to do it but i think that i am leaning toward another profession now and its real estate, so i was just wondering about all of you do you remember what your dream job was when you were growing up, are you working at that job now or did you want something else when you got older, thanks for taking the time out of your day to read and hopefully reply to my discussion, i hope that you all have a great evening and night and the rest of your week is really good as well...thanks!
when i was younger i wanted to he a hairstylist. so in highschool i took the classes for it and i liked it alot working on the mannicans. doing nails and all the other stuff asst with it. until it was time to work on alive human. it freaked me out to be touching someone i didnt know head. so then i figured the job wasnt for me .
@jhl930 (3605)
it sounds like you made the right decision for you if you weren't comfortable doing that, for me i haven't reached any of mine yet, but i hope to in the future, thanks for replying!
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hi jhl930 I wanted to be lots of things when I was younger, an actress, a teacher and even a motorcycle stunt lady (that I really did nearly do!) but now I have the best job of all, even though that pay is bad, the hours are terrible but there is nothing better and rewarding than being a full time mum!
@metalhalo (601)
My dream jobs when I was younger were to be an astronaute, the next Madonna..., a detective, wife and mother, counselor and lastly to be a published author. I am a wife and mother now. I still wish to be a counselor and published author. I believe that one day I will achieve those also. I'd love to be able to help others with their difficult issues and help them overcome painful memories from their lives. As for the published author..I've been obsessed with writing since I was very young. It comes naturally to me and I've always enjoyed it. I've written short stories, poetry and even started writing a book when I was in the 5th grade.