Nicknames

@Shawchert (1040)
What is/was your nickname? During school, at work, at home, and now, and why are you called it? As for me, I didn't have any nicknames, until high school. My best friend called me Relsef all the time. It's my last name backwards so it was kinda cool, I liked it :3 Yeah I hope everyone else's is more interesting than mine!!
@falassion (420)
• Brazil
During school, my nickname was "Dini" (pronounced "djeenee") for some people (mainly girls), and my complete last name for the rest of the people. In family, people call me "Mau" (Comes from "MaurĂ­cio"). Yeah, I think that these are nicknames that people aren't used to hear.. ^^"
@Ritz100 (1119)
• Spain
Oh thats easy, I got called blondie at school because Debbie Harry and Blondie were in the charts at the time, and I had long blond hair. The mystery really is, why does my mother call me Dennis, Im a girl!
@Shawchert (1040)
lol That would be a mystery, Maybe you have to play sherlock holmes to find out!!