what do you turn it to first on the radio?

@jhl930 (3605)
whenever i go somewhere that has a radio(my room, car..)i usually will just browse and then eventually make my way to either rap,rock or country and that is just usually what i go for first,honestly i usually just choose country over anything because that is really the music that i really love to listen to and i have always been like that but if theres nothing that i like on those channels i will go back and forth between rap and rock, thats just what i usually go for first when i turn on the radio and i don't even think about it when i do it...so what about all of you what do you turn it to first on the radio? thanks for taking the time out of your day to read and hopefully reply to my discussion, i hope that you all have a great evening and night and the rest of your week is really good as well...thanks!
Honestly I usually go for the top 40 station, because there are about 5 songs on it that I love, and since they play the same things over and over, there are good odds I will hear one of those songs really fast! And then I will turn it to this more eclectic station, that plays a little bit of all, but a lot mellower stuff, which I have been in the mood for a lot lately. Then I'll switch it to the alternative or hard rock station, if nothing is on the other two.
@jhl930 (3605)
it sounds like we both like to have the same things most of the time because with me its usually 12 in a row on the stations that i listen to, thanks for taking the time to reply!
In the houston tx area its strictly 93q and kilt. All country. Since they are competition they play their commercials at seperate times! Its great. All music all the time!
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hello jhl930 My radio in the car, kitchen and bedroom are all tuned into one radio station (Radio 1) as I like this station very much and I don't listen to any other station. It would annoy me if I had to keep changing radio stations so it is easier to keep to the same one!
Honestly? The first channel I turn in to on my car radio is the traffic report channel. Really, I can't afford to be late for work. Music is the least of my worries. But I do listen to pop oldies or other slow music on weekends if I can find the channel.