Did you watch the 3 movies of X-men??

@kissie34 (2296)
Hello to all mylotters... Yesterday was Holiday here in the Philippines so, I don't have worked.. I had a great day yesterday because I just have a good relaxation... Since, I am just at home alone since my niece was outside playing with her friends.. I just watched again the 3 movies of X-men.. It is really a good movies.. I really love watching this movies especially wolverine..What about you?? Do love watching X-men?? Who's your favorite character?? Did you watch the 3 movies of X-men?? Please, share your thoughts about this movie.. Have a great day...
i think one sholud watch this movies.. all of thes are very fantastic and full of fantasy.. so watch. and have fun...
@kissie34 (2296)
Yes, your right... This movie is really one of the best movie.. thanks for sharing..
@bowtieguy (5925)
I have seen all three of the x-men films other than the miss portrayle of rouge I liked the first two I hated the last one. There were just to many mistakes from the storyline where it didn't match up with the tv show or comic series.