My highest earning has been updated to $1.25.!

@salonga (27860)
My two discussions regarding updates of earnings have been deleted. Will somebody know what could be the reason. Sorry friends and all who responded but received no reply from me. I may have unintentionally violated a rule here. It's alright, I learned from this experience. However, I still am feeling great. Why? My highest earning have been updated to $1.25! I now have a new record to beat. I am so challenged! How do you feel today about your earnings?
@neildc (17252)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i think you are really great, my friend. i can't imagine myself doing a lot of posts here like you do. i guess i also responded to your previous discussions that were deleted. it's ok anyway. i hope someday, i can also do what you have already achieved here. (neildc @ red/89/1729)
@salonga (27860)
Thank you my friend! And you know what, I just saw that my earnings last Friday was up to $1.68. I only gave substantial replies to all my respondents during those time and was only able to participate in minimal numbers of posts of my friends and I also did not stay as long as usual but I got $1.68. I am so happy! Have a nice day!
@sumiirajj (1983)
Hi salonga,Happy to hear about your earnings..Dont worry about the deleted discussion,without our knowledge we would have posted something,as we would not do that intentionally.My highest earning is 46 cents here,as I dont get enough time.My ardent wish is to earn more than1$ but I dont think I can.thanks for sharing.happy mylotting.
@salonga (27860)
Thank you dear for your consoling words. Yes I did not really know the reason why those posts were deleted but that made me to be more careful about my topics. I wish you can have more time here so that you can get more earnings as well. I wish you well my dear. Happy postings!
That's great. I think that the most I ahve made was 1.48. I will often think about that but I dont know if I ahve the energy to do that now. Congratualtions on your earnings and I hope you will continue to do well on my lot. There is defintely some money to be made here if you are willing to do the work.
@salonga (27860)
Thanks snowy! Well certainly you can still do that much. It really takes a lot of energy but it pays to exert more. It's really a great feeling to get high earnings. I hope you too will perform as good as you've previously proven. God bless!