When are you expecting to cross the FIRST thousand posts in mylot.

Friends, EVERYONE active in mylot would be targeting for crossing the number of posts as also getting good star rating. The first threshold of 100 could be gained in about 2 months, that is my personal opinion. But, the next threshold being 500, I think, it requires some planning. For me, I am gearing up to cross that in the next 45 days. The question is.. what is the time limit that you fix for yourself, to cross the first 1000 posts in mylot. Please give full details about the plan involved too.
• Pakistan
I think i am adicited to mylot and in near feature i vll cross 1000 posts. :-)
to encourage you, i am giving you a best response selection to you friend. Actually, you deserve that because, you are doing a good job. Far better chances would be for you to achieve the mark, and money, if you would type out a lengthy response. Try giving out atleast four long sentences, with atleast 6 punctuation marks. That is what is giving me some money here. Though I am no expert. Goodluck, and happy mylotting.
• Pakistan
thanx man! i am very happy, i got 1st best response in mylot.
@pehpot (4762)
Hi! just as I promised I'll be answering one of your topics as my 500 post mark. well to answer your question I am here since August 6 and I am now entering the 500 milestone in less than a month. next would be 1000 post
THANKYOU. and CONGRATULATIONS. you have made it. I have waited so long for this HONOR. Friend. I am glad to share your FEAT of crossing the 500 barrier in MY topic. I FEEL really proud to be associated with friends like you. Hope you will make the next 500 within the next 15 days.
@nizhama2 (295)
I got my star after only six days here in MyLot, and I'm now targeting to cross my 500 posts in the end of September (another 34 days to go). I think if I'm maintain what I'm doing right now (10-15 posts per day) I can cross my 1000 posts by the end of November (or sooner). If I cannot do it in November, I 'must' do it in December.