Do you spent life without life?

Living for some one - Friends many people live their life as if they are living for some one this is a common discussion coming from my heart do you agree that many people live their lifes as if they are living for somebody Y?
if also they are living then dont you think that they have their own life to live friends think are you the one living for somebody and is it rite to live the life like that without doing any thing in life just living for some one.
Friends many people live their life as if they are living for some one this is a common discussion coming from my heart do you agree that many people live their lifes as if they are living for somebody Y? if also they are living then dont you think that they have their own life to live friends think are you the one living for somebody and is it rite to live the life like that without doing any thing in life just living for some one.
@gabbana (1815)
it's ok, i live for someone, and they live for someone else too, so in that we, they live for me and i live for them. haha , this is called philosophy.;)