What is one thing that annoys you when it comes to your partner?

@brisk123 (2826)
I, myself,I don't really find anything that is so annoying in my partner's behaviour but sometimes I get really irritated when he treats me like a little girl.This is so annoying to me.
@sweetie1026 (1723)
When we are having a discussion and then suddenly he just answers me with "ok". I find it so annoying and i know when he starts replying to me like that, he doesn't like the discussion but how can partners solve an issue in their relationship if one doesn't want to talk, so i get annoyed.
@brisk123 (2826)
I know this happens with me too sometimes.I will be talking to him and wants him to give me proper response but he will end up saying "ok".."ya" and not much more than that.I guess, this is with most men.So don't get annoyed.Now,I have stop thinking about such behaviour of my fiance and things got better.
I guess that makes two of us. I am glad i have been of any help. Nice day ahead!
Dirty socks. My husband has an amazing and almost freakish habit of leaving his dirty socks anywhere and everywhere. I have found them in the bed, on the pillows, everywhere in the living room, in the bathroom, and even on the table. It is horrible. Now it is true that he is getting better at this, but yuck!
@brisk123 (2826)
I guess, this habit is common in most men.They don't bother to keep their dirty socks in proper placeHe will get better,because he will never want you to get annoyed with him.
@shekher (272)
hi,its very annoying when ur partner keep repeating one thing every time when u get in touch.but i manage all thin nd keep my head kool
@brisk123 (2826)
Well, I guess most of the women/girlfriends tend to do so.But, I really appreciate that you manage to keep your head cool.Sometimes it is just a habit for some people to keep on repeating the same dialogue every day but that does not mean they don't love you.It can be for your own good.I know when you hear the same thing again and again you get really irritated.Just keep your cool!Wish you all the best