Did you earned throu REFERRAL program

@rkrish (3003)
I think in mylot we have a chance of earning through our referrals too. Is it means we earn some part of money whatever our referral friends earns. Did any of have earned money throu REFERRAL program ? Does it really works ?? Please share your thoughts on this program and way to get succeed also ??? I too joined here thru reference of my friend.
@okwusman1 (2249)
• Abuja, Nigeria
i have a referral and i am earning through her. i do earn 25% of her daily earnings. i have only one, getting referrals is difficult but it is the best method to earn in mylot. you will just be idle somebody somewhere will be working for you. just like myself is working for the man that referred me, if the referral is active, you will make cool money online via mylot.
@rkrish (3003)
I feel its too good here
I had one referral who is inactive, so no earnings from him. I wonder how much you get from referral earnings.
@rkrish (3003)
Thanks for the response, i feel let me keep the window open to get more and let me drive from door too
@mayka123 (9549)
We can earn through our referrals only if they are active. I have four referrals but none of them are active. So am not earning anything through them.
@rkrish (3003)
Hup,what to do sometimes it happens in other way like this. then let us to get some people who really likes to be like us....is it right
@mayka123 (9549)
That would be a bit difficult.
@rkrish (3003)
2 kind of people are there One like us who are interested in sharing and not dependent here for money who are aged above 50 but what to do something and earn little rather than nothing...
@limcyjain (3523)
Yes mylot does has a refferal program and i tried building a refferal downline and did get some. But i soon realized that most of them here remain inactive as the moeny earned is not too supportive of the kind of effort one needs to put in. You should be lucky enough to get some really active refferals here.
@rkrish (3003)
yeah i too accept the logic of making active referrals here and the best way is that even we can try with some old people who will be spending most of the time in home and they can even satisify with less rather than nothing
Most people who come to myLot are looking for ways to earn a lot of money. A high percent of those that come here, don't stay long. Getting a referral isn't easy and having that referral make money is even harder. You get 25% of whatever your referrals make and in theory this could be a nice chunk of change. However, I just don't think it works out that well very often. I have one referral who has never made me any money...I leave my myLot link in a lot of high quality locations that have gotten me a lot of referrals on other programs. However, myLot isn't one of them because as a money maker...it stinks and most people who stay here stay for other reasons.
@rkrish (3003)
its always a tough thing to make the referrals to join, i accept
@skenthal (1022)
• Turkey
well i dont have too much referrals i have only 2 and these are my friends so i earn from then little bit sometimes but its not easy to find referrals for mylot since it have 141.000 users there is not too much user that i can find who havent heard about mylot , but i think you can earn really good there if you can find referrals from somewhere anyway happy mylottings
@rkrish (3003)
seeing the nos 141000 it more or less grown up like a country,well let me check out the unpopulated guys here
@Ritz100 (1119)
• Spain
I have two referrals and it has made a bit of a difference to my total earned so far. One of them is active and becoming more so, but the other one is really useless on computers and only has a dial up connection so she isnt as active as I would have hoped she would be. But yes, referrals is definitely the way to make money on myLot.
@rkrish (3003)
You are right, we should try to have quality referral as well. which in turn makes us to get more