what's your favorite

When summer comes around I look forward to buying cherries, grapes nice a crispy and any kind of fruit. The smell of a peach. I enjoy a slice of watermelon. One I don't care for is melon, i'll eat it but I won't go out of way to buy them. What about you, which is your favorite fruit?
I like to buy black grapes, kiwis, oranges, apples, but my favorite would be the mango.
[i]Hi Star, OMG, mango, with powder chile and lemon and salt. The time I've bought them I have to prepare them with all the above and the mango has to be hard. When I was pregnant, I had to have a mango everyday with chile. thank you for posting, have a great day[/i].
I think I like cherries and Peaches the best in the summertime. I would like al of these things those watermelon, rspeberries, strawberries, blueberries, and grapes. I do like melons but I think I would have to say that watemelon is defintiely my favorite.
Good morning snowy thank you for your respond, watermelon does have a good taste, I like the way it smell, giving you a fresh flavor. have a great day and enjoy your summer.
@bunzor (303)
I like grapes, bananas, apples, oranges and pineapple. I think pineapple is my favourite though.
Hi bunzor, which color apples do you like? I love the green one, they have a tart kind of taste and the apple has to be hard and juice. Pineapple I hardly ever buy, since my family really does care for it. thank you for your responds. have a great day.
@bunzor (303)
I prefer red apples, as they tend to be a lot sweeter than green ones :)
@teka44 (3425)
• Brazil
Hi kaleegirl. I love fruits too. I don't have only one favorite I like some in the same way and they are apples, melon, bananas, strawberry and papaya. Cheers and have a nice day.
Hi teka, I enjoy eating my fruits with salt and poweder chile and lemon. I don't really care for papaya. thank for your respond and have a great day too.
I just love Strawberries... oh and plums.. i will be sad when they go out of season for the winter... my son also loves the fruit.. we eat alot of it during the summer.. there is nothing better than fresh strawberries on top of some chocolate ice cream... yummy...
[i]Hi anya Strawberries hummy, with whipped cream. I've also used them in a milk shake, add a banana, vanilla, and cinnomon. I've done this for daughter before she leave for school, it's a good breakfast and filling. I love chocolate ice cream[/i]
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello,Kalee! During summer many delicious fruits come to the market.Mangoes,watermelon,pineapple and grapes are my favorite fruits.during this time I forgo my meals often and eat lots of fruits and drink fruits juice.I get mangoes,guava,papaya from my garden and other fruits I purchase from the market.thanx.
Hello bbsr13, I always look forward to summer, once I see that cherries are out I go buy me some. but lately the fruit has been so expensive. A couple of month ago I pay 198 a pound for green grapes. yesterday, I was surprise to see that grape were for 78 cent a pound, I grab me a bag. i havn't seen cherries around, but when I do, I make sure I buy. you grow all those fruits in your garden? that must be nice. thank you for your respond.
I absolutely love strawberries. Nothing better than a big bowl of strawberries with sugar, or strawberries and vanilla ice cream, or my favourite homemade chocolate covered strawberries. I love to melt chocolate in my fondue pot, and make my very own chocolate covered strawberries. Yummy, yummy, yummy!!! Now this discussion has made me hungry. I think I'll go and get some chocolate covered atrawberries.
I agree with you, strawberries and chocolate. right now I'm eating grapes they are nice a crispy. LOL, enjoy your strawberries and have a good day. thank for your responds
Thanks for the best response.
@kbourgerie (8781)
My absolute favorite is peaches. I LOVE PEACHES. What I don't like though is how the grocers try to get them out on the shelf and they aren't ready and are as hard as a rock. Then when they do ripen, they just taste the same. In California, a friend of mine has a tree in his driveway which has blood peaches. Its the only tree I've ever seen like it and I've never tasted anything so delicious.
Hi kbourgerie, We have 2 peach trees, and one of them give small peaches, there yellow with red, the other tree the peaches are yellow and green. the small are so good, better than the ones in the market. Another time that I have tasted peach really was when i went peach picking, many years ago. they were so good. thanks for posting.
@leenie50 (3992)
kalee, My favorite is melon, any kind of melon, I also love just about any fruit. Cherries, frozen blueberries. Frozen blueberries are so much tastier than fresh. Great in cereal, or just by themselves. Summer is the time for the best fruit and vegies. leenie
Hi leenie I think the summer is the best season, (but then I only see winter and summer here in California)lol Veggies is another thing I enjoy, with ranch dressing. yummy, thanks for your reply, have a great day.
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi Kaleegirl, I love apples, bananas and oranges. I also like to eat strawberries in the summer too. We always have a fair selection in the fruit bowl but I never get a look in at the grapes as my son has usually munched his way through them before I can get to them. LOL. If I had to choose one it would be strawberries. Ellie :D
I almost forgot about the oranges. Yesterday when we were at the market, I bought some plums, peaches, and nectargines and grapes. i thought for sure they be gone by now but there still there. I guess I going to have to eat them all myself. thanks ellie for your response. have a great day.
Oh wow! You just made me think of how much I love summertime fruit. I don't know if I can really say I have a favorite, there are so many I enjoy that come out come summer. Of the many, there are cherries and strawberries. Blueberries and blackberries and raspberries. And peaches and nectarines and kiwis and pears! So many, so good, and healthy too. I'm missing summer now... Sad!
Hi the hawkbat I know what you mean, love cherries and when summer time comes around I always look for them. I'm always happy to just eat fruit than any other snack. thanks for posting and have a peach.
@checapricorn (16066)
[i]HI kaleegirl, I Love mangoes, avocado, banana, watermelon and pineapple! LOL! I wish I can plant all of it in the backyard..LOL! We have only canilope and melon in our yard and I like it![/i]
Hi checapricorn, We have two peach trees, and by the time I go outside most of them are on the floor. Not ripped enough, we lose a lot of them during the summer. They are about as big a golf ball. I love avocados myself with tomato, onions, and chile mixed together and cliantro. Makes a good dip. See you in the morning, sweet dreams.