Which webiste will you go and browse the news?

China
Could you please share? I want to learn English and also get updated with the outside world.
@littleowl (7157)
Hi lynette wish I could help but I dont watch the news to me it is always doom and gloom but am sure there is a website that you can go to but am not sure which one that is your friend littleowl
Hey, littleowl, i've already got the link provided by thelastwolf. I really like that.
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi Lynette, I will usually go into the BBC news site but Reuters is also a world wide one too but I prefer the BBC. Ellie :D
Thanks, ellie, i got the link too, i will go and browse the news as much as possible, to learn english
@tigerdragon (4297)
i would suggest to log in to cnn. it is good that you are here typing in english and that would help. try talking to americans so you can practice your english. make your postings longer.
CNN, I got it, thanks. Next time i will try to make my posting a little bit longer. I sometimes will connect to TIME, but it's very slow.
@gabbana (1815)
hi, there, the webs i often visit are BBC.com, xunlei web which ofters a variety of movies i can download and baidu , the searching engine. happy everyday.
Hey, thanks, happy everyday too. I didn't use the search engine, and i only open xunlei when i need to download movies or music.
@agihcam (1915)
I was reading news from my email feeds you can search news feeds and start from there. Good luck.
Oh? We can also read news from email feed, that's a good idea, thanks for sharing.
Hi lynettebyc, You are doing fine my dear and you can browse the on the English news and you will find out more. Tamara
@chirantani (1382)
The site that I browse for news is bbc.co.uk. You can also check this out. It is good for learning English too.