So.........Just how old are you????

@kwenge (2493)
Kenya
I am so old I remember concrete playgrounds. I am so old I remember gas for 2 Dollars! What about you? What can you remember from your childhood that has completely changed now which can tell the years u were growing? e.g 60's 70's 80's 90's?
@gtargirl (5385)
I am so old I remember watching the wall between East and West Germany coming down. I remember waiting for MTV to come on the air for the first time. The Beatles were young. And a loaf of bread was below a dollar (US). What else, OY, I'm too old to remember.
@kwenge (2493)
• Kenya
Heheheheeeeee you are not the oldest! there is one who said that she is as old as dust! I am still laughing about it. Thanks for your response.
@dloveli (4369)
I remember albums, 45 records and cassette tapes. lol I remember when everyone love corduroys. I remember when the GREASE movie was the number one movie. I am old as dirt. dl
@kwenge (2493)
• Kenya
Heheheheheeeeeeee! as old as dirt? thats a nice one my friend. Thanks for your response. Am tearing up laughing Ps: am having a problem with responding to discussions........have read the one you just wrote but i cannot be able to respond for now. Have a nice day my (old as dirt) friend.
Hi kwenge! I was born in the '60's. I remember dancing and stomping to the music of Saturday Night Fever, loved the music of The Commodores, Chicago, America, Dionne Warwicke, The Carpenters and others. I remember watching Sesame Street then in black and white tv, and The Moppets too. I sure miss those days of innocence and childlike wonder. Have a nice day kwenge!
@Anne18 (11036)
Well I am a 60's baby. The witch's hat roundabout.... got banned as too many accidents
@metalhalo (601)
O' goodness I remember gas prices being .98 cents. I remember New Kids On the Block being the "it" boy band. I remember dancing aruond in my living room to videos on MTV of Madonna and Cindy Lauper. I can remember only needing about $5.00 to go see a show at the movie theatres. I remember watching cartoons such as The Smurfs, Rainbow Brite, He-man and The Transformers. I can remember watching E.T. and Bambi on the big screens. I can remember when slap bracelets were the trend. Big teased bangs, tight-rolling jeans and wearing penny loafers were in thing. I remember watching Nightmare On Elmstreet and Halloween thinking they were the scariest movies ever!
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
bet i have you bear. i grew up in the 50's , a great time. i'm 65.i rememember going to the moviesfor a quarter, cokes were a nickel out of the machines, we walked anywhere we wanted to go & never thought about being afraid,we played out to dark every day we could. it was a wonderful time & i'm sorry children don't get to grow up like i did.
@chirantani (1382)
I am not too old,but in my early twenty's.As a kid,I used to watch at tortoises which used to be delicacies,and used to get available in our local market only for 50 bucks. But now,those species had become vulnerable.This is the change that I have noticed with time.
@phyrethyme (1267)
Uhm. I'm old in a way that I can remember collecting albums of Britney Spears, N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, etc. LOL. I was only in grade two until four then.
@rocker21 (2717)
ahh i dont remember
@pkraj111 (2459)
I am as old as to remember watching a movie for one Indian Rupee with snacks and popcorn. Now I pay 50 Rs just for a ticket and extra 100 for snacks