Do you use same username and password for all PTCs

@shajian (213)
Hi Everyone, Many PTC Admins them self steal our user name and password to access the other PTC Accounts. They immediately change our email id and password so that we cannot recover our account using Forgot Password link. What are the steps you take in order to avoid such situations? Is it practical to have different password for each site and to remember them?
@satyakam (1112)
Just now i have also started same type of discussion on this issue,though it is difficult to remember but what to do,if police will be thief what can innocent people do,this is like same situation,now only i have changed all passwords and wrote it down in a note book.Nobody ever expected this situation,how sites are degrading themselves.
yeah i use 4 passwords and 6 user names so i have 24 combination's . ... and it is difficult to find out... of course it is difficult for me too to find out the password... he he i generally use remember my password and if i clean my passwords then i must spend the whole day searching for passwords....
@rortiz86 (1697)
Yes! your right, use different passwords, use different combination of letters, numbers and special characters, join only trusted sites. Just take note of it.
@wantknow (310)
• Thailand
I always use differrent password. I know for long time ago that our password store visible in database without encrypt. (Except Aurora script that encrypted for my known) So, after I know that, I change all my password to every site and wrote in my excel. I use my individual technique so I can remember most of them. But always note for sure ;)