what do you think is the BEST money making strategy online?

Make sure it's legitimate. Coz i heard that a lot of online jobs are just spams. How sad is that:(
@curiousman (2427)
While most online 'opportunities' are actually scams, there are some legitimate sites. You just have to beconstantly on the lookout for good ones. Try to join forums and ask around to see if anyone has received payment. If not, don't join unless your instinct tells you to. Good Luck. If you're interested, you can go to my blog to check out how I make money online.
@marina321 (4561)
myLot is one of them and you've come to the right place to look up these 'strategies' You can search trhough previous discussions and add the interests to your profile. I have some FREE GPT sites listed on my profile page and on my blog if you want to check them out.. welcome to myLot
• Pakistan
Dear visit the website in my profile and may be you will find some help about there, it is all about how to make money.