Responding to own posts.. Not credited?

@Beaver72 (446)
I just made a reply to a previous topic i created and noticed my post count did not go up. Is it correct that you don't get credited for replying to your own posts? If so thats a bit unfair. So if your involved in a discussion you've created yourself, even if its of good quality, reasonable in length all the other things that go m8 make a good post, you still wont receive credit for your efforts?
dude you earning is not possible if u respond to your own post because its not allowed in mylot if they will let you earn money for responding to your won post than no one will be interested to other posts so my lot decide not to pay for this also if you make a deal with your friends tht you will reply on my post and i will reply in yours make no money because its not allowed .
@Beaver72 (446)
I'm a dudette lol no wonder so many people make a topic and then abandon it and btw i didn't get credited for making this topic in the first place. Grr what's going on?
@Beaver72 (446)
Ok cancel my last statement lol my counts has just gone up, must be some kind of delay between posting and being credited for it
lolz dude so happy mylotting