What you will do when you got struck in a big heavy storm?

Hi friend, Eager to know as how many of you do when you are struck under rain which you ever seen coming suddenly.Imagine it and leave your views.... Happy mylotting.....
@loved1 (5336)
If it is just rain without lightening I would just find a tree to stand under or some other type of shelter. If there is lightening, I would try to find a building to run into. If it was a tornado, that would be a totally different story. You have to react differently in that situation.
How did u safe u overselves if it is tornado.If i am in that stage i simply lose hope on myself.
lolz loveed 1 never share less information because if there is lightening never stay under tree because lightening search for easy way to earth so which thing come first it pays you should stay flat in the earth if no shelter available and stay flat dont use mobile if ur in golf area stay away from the golf stick lolz its bean studied ... but under a manmade shelter ur save ...
@loved1 (5336)
Yes, of course you will want to find a safe indoor spot if there is lightening. In the case of a tornado you should find an interior room with no windows if possible. Crouch down low and try to crawl under something heavy to protect you from the wind and debris. If you are driving when you encounter a tornado you should get out of your car and lay down in a ditch or low area. Hopefully we won't ever have to use these skills! A town not far from where I live was just wiped out by a tornado a few months ago. They are still trying to rebuild.
if you stuck in a big heavy strom than try to find a shelter if u have no car and if you have a car stay in the car have the seat belt on and try not to drive the cars because the roads will dangerous because the trees may fall on road or any pole . or go for residene help they may help you.
So if you were in that situation,you look for the residence help.If you are in the mid of the high way and there is no residence at the nearby what you will do than.
listen dude every thing is written at top i mean how much u will live god knows (hope u live 100 yrs) but nothing can be done against happening so first thing pray to god and than and if u are in a highway than park ur car in open place with no tree or pole near to you and stay at car and call to ur home im safe dont worry....
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
Well I really was stuck in a big storm last week. Tropical Storm Fay wad here in Florida last week. Thursday, Friday, Saturaday and it finally went away Sunday. I am glad that no one in my city was hurt or killed but in other cites this storm did do damge to house and it did kill 11 people in my state. To answer your question I would be prepared which I was I had flashlights and candles when the lights went out. Our lights never stayed out for to long and also I stayed put at home.
Oh it is really miserable stage.I hope now are feeling better.I am also hearing the news of Fay from CNN.It is really terrific one which shouldn't happen again. Have a nice day.