What's in your mind when you think in your near future?

@eztuner (451)
Hi, Iam just curious about what people have in their minds? What worries them? What are the Hopes and wishes for the near future? Do you believe you would be able to achieve your goals? Express yourself...
@Wizzywig (7859)
For the near future I'm hoping for good news when I see the consultant so that I can get back to work and pay my mortgage; for my mum to have a good time when she goes on holiday; continued good health and happiness for my sons; to be able to rid my life of clutter in all its forms ... and of course, all global issues to be resolved
@eztuner (451)
Iam happy for you, seams you have plenty of love in your heart, keep up the good spirit you'll see the best possible results in your home matter! My best wishes for you!
@eztuner (451)
Iam happy for you, seems you have plenty of love in your heart, keep up the good spirit you will see the best possible results in your home matter! My best wishes for you!
@Wizzywig (7859)
thank you for your good wishes. I hope your future turns out great!
@ajrox1810 (992)
I have a lot of worries when I think of my near future, eztuner. I am a student and keeping up with my grades is what my life is all about. I have to keep studying to achieve, and still it is a short-time success. I have lots of worries about my future and my family's expectations. To let them down will be the biggest mistake of my life. I don't know where to go, what to choose? Even though I study a lot and get good grades, I still feel that I could do nothing in this world of competition. Tension, Academic Record and Competition is what my life is all about. Just even thinking of the near future gives me Goosebumps. I imagine, where will I be in this world of tough competition. Everybody wants to get rich and so do I. But it is easier said than done. It is still a very big question mark on the question whether or not I will be able to achieve my goals. I know my career interest, but still there are thousands of bees in a honeycomb and it takes a lot to be the queen (King Actually). I hope I achieve my goals and get to the top one day, or atleast the middle.
@eztuner (451)
ajrox1810 Hi, actually your thoughts are the kind I was hopping to hear about, the young bees, Kings to be! The ones that offer HOPES to the coming world, expecting to make this Wonderful place a better one for all. Your worries are the same worries your parents and mine share at their time. It's true the times now are quite rougher, but BE confident you are preparing your self precisely for this Times! There is much more competition than few years ago, that is why I believe you must FOCCUS on TODAY! Erase your worries about tomorrow, concentrate on today. Do your best TODAY, and every today you get, so when tomorrow arrives YOU my friend rest assure will be ready! Aim at the moon you might catch an Eagle in the way! I think that our sons only let us down as parents, when they Quit in their quest to become better Humans. Your biggest mistake in life will be to quit in your Quest! Imagine your future, see it in the screen of your mind, make it part of your days, and Iam positive you my friend WILL get there!
@Laura84 (191)
Well I will be moving to the US from the UK next year and I have lots of hopes and wishes but also fears. I hope that I am able to get a job, find new friends and most importantly have a happy and stable relationship with my fiance who is American. However I am also worried that I won't be able to acheive these mainly because I am going somewhere which is new to me. I also worry about not fitting in.
@eztuner (451)
Hi Laura, for your hopes and wishes, you sound to me, a warm caring person. I find those good qualities in a new friend, so I don't think you will have much trouble fitting in. As for your fears, I believe those are normal, it's a totally new experience away from home. But you will have Love waiting for you. That should be your corner stone in the adventure you will begging, embrace it with enthusiasm and give your best! Best of luck for you, may all your wishes come real and your fears dissappear.
@cbreeze (1207)
My hopes and wishes for the near future usually involve my ability to provide for my children. Not that I expect not to be able to, but they are just in the forefront of my mind. I'm always thinking about what their needs are and prioritizing their needs according to my income. I am always convinced that my fortune or success lays right around the corner, whatever vehicle GOD see's fit to send that in. And I do believe I will experience fortune and success. I think it will come in many forms, so I can't really describe the how or when or what type.
@eztuner (451)
cbreeze, I believe that our internal dialog is our reflection in the 'real world', Yours sounds just perfect! Your Kids are the best motive, I wish for your Love to move Mountains, My best thoughts for you and your family!
hmm well i belive i see a job and me moving . ive been thinkin bout a job for a while and well put sum applications in and well i even had dreams bout jobs. and well basically i think i will b able to acheive it . aha. i hope. and well im moving my parents told me so im sure i no im moving
@eztuner (451)
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, that's the attitude girl, Positive, dream about it, see it happening, Must definitely will! Best of luck!
@bamakelly (5194)
I am hoping that a move could be in order and also a new car. My husband and I just moved to Alabama and we might move to another location. But we plan on staying here hopefully. There have been a lot of struggles and changes lately. I hope my husband's new job works out because it is a pretty good one with a trucking company here in Alabama. I do hope that my son will keep thriving like he is and remains a happy little boy.
@eztuner (451)
bamakelly, I haven't have the chance to be in Alabama, but certainly sounds a very good place for your Family! And a new car to hit the highway, definitely adds to the picture! Iam having a blast with this discussion, Iam only getting good vibrations from the wishes for the near future, that you my loters are sharing! My intension is to create a 'conscious will' on all of us to see our wishes in the screen of our minds so Clear that we all are able to see them come real. Best of luck on the realization of your dearest wishes!