how many times a day???

@magna86 (1787)
well the question is how many times a day do you have bath!!!as for me i would take it in the morning if i am going out, else i would take it in the evening!!! !! to escape from the sweat!!! what about you???
i take a bath twice a day.before i leave for work,i take a shower.before i retire at night,i take a warm bath to soothe my nerves and relax me.i enjoy taking a bath.
@vidhyavini (6112)
Ya me too. I don't go out mostly. So will take bath in the evening only. And it also depends on the climate and the place where I am. If I am in Chennai then I will take bath twice during summer. So hot place. If I am in my place, its enough to take bath once.
@salonga (27860)
I take one long warm bath in the morning before I go to work and a quick hot shower at night before I rest. That is my ordinary routine. However, there were some nights when it would be too cold so I would skip the shower and just do some washing. Of course I want to be clean and fragrant before I go to bed for the sake of my husband. Ha!ha!ha!
@metschica25 (5407)
Hey hey Usually , I will take a shower in the mornings . If I swim later on in the day I will take another shower, and same if I work out , or have somewhere to go ! Sometimes, i even will take a shower , or bubble bath right before bed just to relax .
@sk66rc (4261)
I usually take shower, not bath... I take one in the morning & I take one when I get home for the day... Sometimes because of my work schedule the way it is, I don't get home till after 10 at night... But I still take one anyway...