Underwourld it must go on

Well,I believe that it gives a 3rd movie!!! For me a great Gothic and Vampire Fan was it the best Vamp movie I ever saw.
I'll watch it! But I read that Kate won't be in it, I'm sure if the same director is in charge it will still be cool.
i wonne look it too
Isit?? They going to have a third movie coing in?? Thought is alerady over, i'm lost. It's been a long time since the movie ended.
yep,youre right but it was so good i never give my hope up lol but somewhere i read that it is without cate cant believe that
@soulist (2987)
I can't wait for it to come out! I am fascinated with the story line and simply the idea of vampires and lycans at war with each other. This movie and then Van Helsing were the first times I heard of such an idea. Out of all the movies I have seen Underworld is the best vampire movie and I'm sure the third one will measure up.