How do you prepare your avocado?

France
I just had this reply of one of the discussion about anioxydant I started here and I learnt that avocado is great for health so I wonder how U guys like to eat it? Since my childhood parents used to make it with vinaigrette and I just kept this habit. Therefore, I wonder if there's some more way to prepare it. How do you like your avocado,just with vinaigrette like me or you know some more way to savor it?
I put lots of powder milk in it and some sugar to make it more sweet. Then, I add some ice or put it in freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour. I really like it cold, it was quite delicious and taste like ice cream, in that way. Really good in summer or as a snack.
• France
Mmmmm, I wanna try it like dat
I'm not all that fond of avacadoes - the only way I'll even eat "gagamole" is if there's lots of sour cream and pico in it and then only rarely. It and Brussels Sprouts are about the only veggies I won't touch. I like cabbage, but not Sprouts
• France
I love guacamole with tortillas but maybe its a bit hard to digest for fragile stomache
@bombshell (11266)
i am not realy fun of avocado even its very healthy fruit. we do it like avocado shake with milk. my husband mix in a tomato salad and its yummy
• France
I should try it this way
@bombshell (11266)
NO harm of trying
• France
Thats correct
@missbdoll (1168)
Funny I'm just about to have one with my dinner tonight. Just freash with my steak.There seems to be a lot of recipes lately ith avacado in them, even cooked, I even seen it as topping on pizza, though I've never tryed it.
• France
Interesting
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
wow does it taste so good? my daughters like to eat avocado too with milk on it and ground peanuts...but for me i prefer to eat it alone with nothing ..still taste yummy even without fancy mixture..
• France
I tried it just like this too and I find it a bit bitter
@se7enthbird (8327)
my wife make avocadao with milk and suger. she mushed it very well then put milk and sugar and store it inside the freezer. after an hour it is ready already. it taste like ice cream. i dont eat avocado, for i dont like the taste. but when i tasted the avocado my wife made i always eat avocado but only the one my wife made. my child also love this kind preparation of avocado for it really taste like ice cream.
• France
I am curious to try it this way