bungee jumping

@riyasam (16578)
i have not tried but i want to try in near future.how the feeling????????
@CJay77 (4441)
I haven't tried bungee jumping and I also want to do this one day and I'm not sure how am I gonna do it because I'm afraid of heights, but it will be nice to over come one of fears! Maybe I'll wait until you try and decide or start from there, lol.
@riyasam (16578)
hey cecille,i do like to see the sport from afar off but to think i will be the actualone who is doing the bungee jumping gives me shivers.i have heard bungee jumping can be done in pairs!hope one day you will be my partner.
@CJay77 (4441)
I thought I can get away with it. I'll be happy to be your partner Mable, and I'll make sure to take some ear plugs with me to make sure we both not ended up deaf.
@jonesy123 (3950)
Oh, no, I will not trust my life and well-being to a thin rope like that. You will never see me bungee jumping unless my life depends on it, lol. But, hey, if you are brave enough to undertake the risky endevour, more kudos to you!
@riyasam (16578)
it is not a question of being brave.i do like the adventure.