the disappearing act

i was out today and i saw a woman i know and wanted to talk to,so i sped up a bit to catch up with her (she didnt see me so she wasnt avoiding me!) when i got round the corner she had just disappeared! i mean vanished into thin air! she was not in any of the shops as i checked and it was a really long straight stretch of path and she was definitely not on it! where the hell did she go? has this or something like this ever happened to you? anyone ever vanished into thin air?
@rmuxagirl (7561)
That has happened to me before. I think the person went into a store or something. I would end up calling the person and sometimes it wasn't even who I thought it was. You know I'd call say hey were you just here...they say no....etc.
weird!
thats really weird? i have never had that happen just plain dissapearing. but i have had someone disapear into a crowd.
it is weird, there was hardly any people around and even if there were she was wearing an acid green cardigan so she would have been easy to spot!
I think that I ahve experienced that from time to time. What I hate is when you are in a crowd and you are having a conversation with somebody that you think is just behind you and they are no where areound. You end up looking like an idiot or a crazy, having a conversation with some one who is not there.
thats annoying that is, it makes you look like a mental!
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Not into thin air but into a crowd. Usually it's my husband. lol