Rosetta Stone

I have seen many advertisements for the product called "Rosetta Stone". Its a way to learn new languages. I have been thinking about trying it, but am a little hesitant to do so. Have any of you tried this product and if so did it work? Are there other similar products that maybe you have tried to learn a new language with?
it seems like the easiest way to learn a new language, you get to match pictures to words, and such...probably the best wayy!
That does sound easy. Thanks!
Rosetta is awesome. I found the torrent about four years ago online. I had installed one language as a test trial and I liked it. I think it is very informative and useful. And at the same time it can be used for all ages, I think. Sadly, it takes up a lot of space on my computer so I had to take it off. But I do plan on installing it again after I get my laptop.
Your response is very informative. Thanks!