who will tell your friends on mylot, if anything happens to you?

@LittleMel (14055)
In my case I guess nobody. My husband signed up 2 years ago but never active and has no interest on mylotting at all. I don't know anybody else : neighbour, family, friends that is a mylotter. So I guess if anything happens to me it will just seem that I disappear. What about you?
@sacmom (14317)
Hey LittleMel. Looks like you and I are in the same boat (or situation). My husband is also a member. He joined 9 months ago, and like your husband my husband isn't an active member on here and has no interest in mylotting, other than maybe lurking reading discussions from time to time. There is no one else that I know that is a member here, so if I were to disappear there is no one to say what became of me.
@LittleMel (14055)
at least he reads discussion :) mine is like avoiding mylot like a plague :)
@sacmom (14317)
So does mine. The only time he lurks is when I point out a discussion to him, and even then I have to practically force him to look. I doubt he would post about my whereabouts if I were to disappear from here. Hopefully that would never happen though.
@LittleMel (14055)
hopefully not for all of us I'm just wondering about it because my friend is having a problem cant login much and she emailed me telling me about it because she doesn't know anyone living nearby that is a mylotter, at least not that I know of
@James72 (26832)
I suppose my wife will! Although I think that if something were to happen to someone, the last thing on their loved ones minds at the time would be to inform fellow mylotters!
@LittleMel (14055)
it may take time but you will find some people as good friends here that will wonder where you are and what happens if you are not active. so your wife is mylotter maybe if anything happens (god forbid) your friends can ask her
@James72 (26832)
They don't know who she is! lol. We have seperate accounts of course and do not get involved in the same groups here really. We are very different in that sense. But yes, maybe she would log in to my account and see who my friends are and let them know..... But this will never be a circumstance anyways! lol. Positive, positive!
@LittleMel (14055)
hahah interesting my husband doesn't care who my friends are here and what I am doing here. he just signed up because I told him it's fun of course then he found out it isn't his type of fun :) anyway thanks for responding
@Anne18 (11036)
I shouldn't think anyone would tell anyone on here. Only my husband knows my pass word etc and it would be the last thing on his mind. The turn over of people joining, posting and leaving on here is great, just like any internet forum thingy so I think if people go for a while people don't always miss...... BUT....... saying that HIC CUP..... haven't seen you for ages.
@LittleMel (14055)
yes they do, like friends in real life you must have seen discussions wondering if anyone knows what happens to this and that person. people can actually get closer here to each other, and some of us also keep each other's e-mail address just in case by the way I have been busy for like 4 months or so I am trying to catch up now
@se7enthbird (8328)
i have a friend who is am ember of mylot for a year or more already and she is my sons godmother. so since she is very close to us she will be the one to tell myloters what happens to me. i am not sure if all my friends are her friends too but she will be the oe to tell mylot where i am if something happens with me. she and my wife are close friends as well.
@LittleMel (14055)
god forbid anything bad happens to us all but well things do happen bad or good since we have gotten close to some people here they would for sure wonders or ask other mylotters if they haven't seen us around in your case that's nice to know someone can let your friends here know