if i could get another 0.66$, i will reach the payot in this month,and u? thx

China
hello my friend: In a flash, the August will past soon.how is your feeling in this month on mylot? have you reached or exceeded the minimum payout already in this month? For me, if i could get another 66 cents,i would reach it in the end. what about you? have you achieved your goal in this month? Please share !!!
@riyasam (16582)
actually i need .88 to reach my payout which i do not think is possible.i barely had time for mylotting today.happy posting.==
you can do it!!!! happy mylotting
hello friend, i hope you have reached it.lol good luck
@kun2349 (23475)
I dun think i will reach payout this month as i'm still about 3/4 to the minimum only.. lol =D I guess i will have to bring forward this month's earnings to next month and try to qualify early ^_^ PLus, this month i have been quite busy with trainings and work and other online stuff that i cant be really active in here ^_^ BUt i will definitely make it next month.. lol =D ALso, good for u and i'm sure that 0.66cents should not be a problem and u still ahve got 1 day ^_^
yes, my friend, i reached it already. and i hope you have reached the payout too.lol good luck
@shiloh_222 (5480)
hi there... well, i am nearing my goal of reaching 1600 posts tonight before august ends. i already reached my goal of $20 just a little past half way into this month... hehehe.... and i already got $21.94 tonight... i have not been mylotting 2 nights ago... LOL... was out of my city...went for a weekend trip. happy mylotting
i am so glad to hear that you have earned more than 21 dollars on mylot in this month.that is great. good luck
me too... happy mylotting... hope you will reach beyond your goals...
thanks, i got it.good luck to you
@ajithlal (14564)
I have not reached the payout in the month of August. I am hoping to reach payout in the month of September. Currently I am at 7 dollars and 15 cents. I am targetting 20 dollars in this month. I hope I will reach my target in the month of September. I am sure you much have reached your goal.
it is so good to hear that you also reached the payout. good luck
@o2bnocn (2896)
I have reached the minimum payout already. So I am very happy with my earnings. My goal is about another $1.00. I doubt I will earn that much, but still it is very good...only a couple of cents away from my goal. I am very happy with my earnings on here overall. Good luck on getting to your minimum payout.
yeahm that is great, my friend. good luck
I felt just like you a few days ago. I was counting every single cent and really wanted to reach payout this month. I have finally reached it last night. And now I'm just enjoying myLot discussion before the new month begins and we all start all over again. I hope you reach yours. I think you may have already reach it by now. I just noticed that this thread was three days ago!
yes, my friend, i just have received it already.And i hope you will get more earning in the future. good luck
@jinxky (2251)
i hope you already reached $0.66 or the minimum payout for this month, if so then congratulations! me, i'm still half way to the minimum payout. i never been active for this month coz we had lots of holidays, i got a problem on my internet connection in our house for about 2 1/2 weeks, & i'm too busy coz i have lots of work to do, in short i got lots of activities. that's why i didn't manage to reach the minimim payout for this month. but for sure by next month i will make sure that i will already get the minimum payout hehehe..
hi jinxky ,sounds great, i think you will get more in the next month.I hope you have a good time on mylot. and i hope you are happy in life. good luck
@magna86 (1787)
ya friend!! even i am expecting my payout this month.. just a few cents to go.. hope i cross that limit today!!!!so iam posting hard to reach my goal!! happy lotting
hello my friend, i hope you can reach your goal in the end of this month.and i hope you can have a good fun on mylot. good luck
@lilaclady (28270)
I was just looking through some of your discussions and i must say you certainly have recerived a lot of responsors to some of them, more than I have ever had so good on you and i hope you reach your pay out...
thanks for your response, my friend. again,thanks for your support. good luck
@williamjisir (22909)
Good afternoon, dear successlog. It is nice that you must have reached your minimum payout by now as I read this discussion of your three days later. But it is a long long way for me to reach the minimum, as I have not been active during the whole summer vacation, when I was having a rest at home. I still another seven dollars to reach it. I will try to make it by the end of next month. Happy posting, friend.
thanks for your response, william,i think you will make a big amount in next month.good luck best wishes to you and your family.
The same to you, my dear friend.
@myliezl0903 (2731)
nope, i don't reach the minimum payout for this month., cause i've been busy this past few days ., but its ok ., i know that there is always another month for me ., and that will be a big money ., lol!
just keep moving, i think you will reach it soon. best wishes
@rajeshfgh (1627)
Hi friend, I hope that you make those dollars within the hour and reach your payout as soon as possible. As for me, I had reached the $10 payout in middle of the month and am hoping to have it in my account as soon as possible. But, I must say after that day I have been very lazy and not contributed much here at Mylot. So, accordingly my payments have been very poor.
thanks for your response, my friend. i hope you will enjoy a lof on mylot.i have got it. good luck
I hope you can reach the minimum payout this month. USD0.66 isn't so difficult to have. I need to earn USD0.90 so that I can reach the minimum payout. So probably this month I am unable to reach it. It's OK. At least next month I will be paid more. I love China
just make a extra effort, i think you can reach the payout too. my friend. keeo posting.i think it is okay . good luck I LOVE CHINA
@falassion (420)
• Brazil
Well, I could have reached it, if it weren't for "God-knows-what".. =P Seriously, three days ago I got a payment of $1,09.. But, two days ago, when I made my best discussion (who had the greatest number of replies of all my discussions), I only got $0.49! I really don't understand.. I thought that I was doing well and would reach the payment, but.. =/
just keep mobing, and i think if you keep quality words, you will get to the minimum payout soon. good luck to you
Honestly my friend, I have $7.19 on my account now. My payout is just $10, but I think I really cant do it again this time. i do not have much time to spend in here because of my work. And also I cant really catch my payout again this month because its only a day left before the cut off time. So I will just work hard next month to double my earnings. but even though I cant reach the payout, I do still enjoying My Lot. Im having fun. So maybe I will just set asside the money and just think of hte fun and friends that i have in here. congratulations again to you my friend. Enjoy my Lot... Thank you.
yes, my friend, if we have enough time here, we can earn a little more. so a big part of people here only want to have a fun with other members.lol good luck
@chechuva (1276)
actually im way to far to the minimum payout of 10$. but im trying my best to reach the payout. since i really need money right now! i can't share how much i have on my earnings! because there might some people who will say that it's impossible for me to catch up with the minimum payout! anyway, hopefully i could really reach august's payout!
hello my friend: thanks for your response. but in fact, in my opinion, reaching the 10$ is not a diffficult thing to do.if you know someone who can earn 4$ a day with only 4-5 hours, you will know it is not a myth.For me, if i have enough time, i will of course earn more than 2$ without doubt per day. good luck