When Did You Last Give/Get a Hug?

@browneyed (2526)
United Kingdom
I believe that hugs are good for you. They're vitamins for the soul. Me and my little nephew - he with the big doe-like eyes - we hug a lot. And it feels good. I taught my mum to hug. I remember she never used to. My sister doesn't hug me that often. We're very close though. I can count on one hand how many times I've hugged my brother. And my dad is a big old mountain of hugs, hugs, hugs! He's lovely. The last time I got/gave a hug was yesterday. I plan to go get me one today! --------- MY QUESTION: When where you last hugged (or when did you last give one?) And who was it with? (p.s: holding a baby counts. It so counts.)
@lilybug (21148)
I hugged my son and my daughter this morning. I grew up in a house where we did not get hugged that often. To this day my mom still looks uncomfortable giving and of us kids a hug. Now, her grandkids she can hug with no problem. Maybe because they ASK for hugs all the time.
@browneyed (2526)
Have you ever talked to your mum about your observation?
@brisk123 (2826)
Last time I hug someone,that was my nephew.I went to their place to stay back for few days.I hug him before coming back.He is so cute and is just 2 year old.I just love hugging him.
@browneyed (2526)
He does sound cute!
@Wizzywig (7859)
It was yesterday... I hugged my mum as she got on the bus to go and visit her sister. She'll be away for about 10 days. The last time I saw my brother we hugged, my dad was a 'hugger' and my sons usually hug as they leave (or as i leave if I'm the one doing the visiting). A few of my work colleagues also hug.
@browneyed (2526)
Mmm...that's nice. You have yourself a lovely weekend. take care...