Can you beleive this? Ran out of food

@Lakota12 (42794)
Here in Las Vegas we had a new caasino open last night. and had a rant on the news about it this morning that even with invatations people got turned away from the restraunts for they RAN OUT OF FOOD! Well we are going to try it today not to eat to see what the machines they have . Hope we dont get turned away lol
@babystar1 (4236)
lakota what is the name of the new caasino? My husband and I try to go to vegas twice a year we have been going there for the last 20 some years.This year the air flights were to high to go, so we missed out. That is to bad they had to run out of food . If you are going today let me no how you like it.
@Lakota12 (42794)
Its called the East Cannery. used to be Nevada Palace South of Sams Towns. It is big and we did like the machines we sat at they were tall and had a screen ya could see and the bottons were also big. I hit one 4 of a kind my daughter hit nothing. WE spent $20 in there then we took our other $20 and went to Boulder Arizona Charles played about 4 more hours then made enough to go to sub way and have a meal for 5 of us .
@babystar1 (4236)
That is great that you won. We usually stay downtown at the plaza. We like to play bingo there. The next time we go to Vegas we have try the East Cannery caasino. Thanks for that information.
@Thoroughrob (11771)
That is crazy! They must have had a great turnout. I hope you had a great time and won big!
@Lakota12 (42794)
Yup they really did! and no didnt win big but liked the new machines. Wont go back now fow years for they will tighten themachines up now to make there money back!
@mummymo (23709)
Oh my - seems that the casino and restaurants therin didn't have a very well planned opening night then lakota. Hope you enjoy your visit! xxx
@Lakota12 (42794)
lol guess they didnt expect so many people we waited till the next day. It was ok but wont go back now for awhile!
@suspenseful (40326)
In Sin City (sorry about that. ) You would think with all the people coming to play the casino they would anticipate that. I suppose they wanted them to go hungry while they tried the roulette tables. Maybe the guys were supposed to deliver the food to the restaurants were too busy playing blackjack. Well I hope you have fun and make sure you take along some sandwiches just in case.
@Lakota12 (42794)
No problem am used to the Sin City part ! I am thinking that they got more people than what they thought they woud. While we were there yesterday I watched the long long line of people getting their Players cards or activating them with a pin No. we decided to wait to get pin no. as we had our card sent in the mail. It is a nice casino didnt really see all the glitter that you would think but we do love the tile they have inthe elevators! It is black with glitter in it accented by small silver tiles sqaured around the black tiles. As my son in law had to be on call there his company had a room so we went up and looked had 2 REg. size beds in it and they looked short. a 37 inch plazsma screne tv . A small table with a lamp a wash up area over to the side big closet with a ironing board in it and the bathroom. I asked how much they charged for that room they didnt know for there bill said 0. altho new It wasnt fancy I have worked in better looking rooms than that. would really hate to know what they do charge for it just to sleep in for ya know most were going to stay there to gamble!
@bombshell (11268)
uhh thats a news hehehe.i mean imposible but you said so i believed it.well i think it happens accidentally.
@Lakota12 (42794)
most certain ly they just didnt exspect such a good turn out I dont think really. It was on the news and the cocktail waitress even said it happened so yup its true first casino opening here it ever happened too lol
lol thats so funny. aha. thats probly the worst thing to happen to a new business . lol
@Lakota12 (42794)
I think its funny too for the man that was talking about it was mad dont know that they will go back again at a later date
@walijo2008 (4649)
They ran out of food? How did that happen? I guess they weren't prepared for the number of people that were going to be there, it seems that even if they knew how many people there were going to be, they would have counted enough food for everyone. Sounds like somebody doesn't know how to run the kitchen there. I hope you get in there today, and Good Luck...
@Lakota12 (42794)
yuop ya would think that they would have been more prepared I heard tat they had been giving lunches away all week to workers and such that had been there getting it ready to open but then too ya wuold think that they would have ordered more. Nope didnt go to eat but found out they are all stocked back up again!