Please accept my apologies!

Romania
I have to apologize to you all my friend in here! I have some difficulties now and i can't be in front of my computer so I will be missing for some time and i want to apologies to all who responded to my posts and i wasn't able to give them an answer back. So for those friend here I apologize! Thanks for understanding!I hope it won't be so long until I will come back again. See you!
@Anne18 (11036)
Hope you get everything sorted out and come back to our happy family very soon. There will be loads for you to read and catch up on. All the best my fellow mylotter Love Anne18
@pkraj111 (2460)
No need to say that. All of us has to take a break at some point of time from mylot. We won't as long as you are back here soon. We will all be waiting for you.
@alokn99 (5718)
Looking forward to seeing you actively participating here again and hope that all the difficulties are taken care. You have all our best wishes.