If your boss had a booger in their nose would you tell them, or let it hang?

@vellibiz (297)
i just got off work, when my boss came in he had an attitude because of the storm...started pointing fingers at everyone even though they "were actually working". He walked away from me when i tried to tell him...so i said oh well...lol
@jerzgirl (7977)
• Gloucester City, New Jersey
I'd HAVE to tell them. I can stomach just about anything, but snot makes me gag!! I don't know why, but it does. I HAVE to tell whoever has it because just looking at it makes my stomach twist into a knot! So, whether he liked it or not, I'd have to say something. I just would.
@vellibiz (297)
then i guess ur a good friend to have around.
@YoungInLove (1254)
It all depends. My boss is really chill and easy going, so It actually be really funny if that happened and I told her. Others arent so easy going when it comes to stop like that and if I knew theyd get defensive when embarassed then I wouldnt say anyhting.
@nengs10 (3189)
That sounds funny. You are great enough upon trying to tell him about the matter. For me, I don't have any courage to tell my boss that he has a booger. I just don't like him to feel embarrassed in front of me or anyone else. Happy posting.
@Anne18 (11036)
Yes I would tell him... I would say I think you may need a tissue on oyur nose... I would hate it if someone didn't tell me
@bestcj (278)
Well for me it defends. If his the kind of boss that you don't like. Let him walk with that thing on his nose LOLZ. But if his one my friend or a friendly boss I'll just go near him and whisper it to him.