How much time do you have?

@chrislotz (8203)
I am not going to work today because my daughter is really sick and we work together cleaning houses and so we can't go to work. I don't drive her car because it is a standard and I don't know how to drive a standard, and I don't have a car right now so I can't get to work. So I have decided that since I can't work I will work in mylot all day and see how much I can earn today. I know it isn't much money but since I am not doing anything else today to earn some money, I may as well earn what I can here in mylot. Have you ever taken a day off, not intentionally, but because you had to, and then worked mylot all day long? If so, how much have you been able to make posting all day?
@poohgal (6848)
I have never tried it before. Even if I really have the entire day off, I seriously doubt I will commit the entire day to mylot. I would most likely commit 2-3 hours. If I have free time, I prefer doing a variety of things rather than just 1 thing. I usually log into mylot for 1 hour a day (at the end of the day, after work).
@chrislotz (8203)
On a normal day, I usually do my mylotting in the morning before I go to work. But I do sometimes, on the weekends, go crazy and do a lot of posting in one day.
@poohgal (6848)
I actually do less posting in the weekend. I have little time for rest during the weekend.
@Chevee (5915)
I have been with MyLot now for about a month. Weekends are the most convenient time for me to be on MyLot I work weekdays (nights).. The first weekend I was on all day on a Saturday and I didn't make but 70 cents. I still haven't made over that. I didn't make payout last month. MyLotting is still enjoyable to me.
@chrislotz (8203)
With 675 postings, like you have right now, should have been enough to make the payout. But since it isn't I think it is because maybe you are posting your responses too short. Your responses should be at least 5 lines to earn the maximum amount for that posting. I find that for me to reach the payout I only have to do about 400 responses that month. I am averaging about 1 1/2 cents per posting. So I hope this has helped you, this hint of information I am giving you.
@lilybug (21148)
I have never just sat down an myLotted for an entire day before. I pop in and out all day normally. I am never here for more than probably 30 minutes at a time most days. I get up get some things done and come back and do some more. Good luck with your myLotting today. I am sure it will not make up for what you are missing in wages today, but it will get you some money and occupy your time.
@chrislotz (8203)
I have left the computer a few times. I don't smoke in my house so I have left it to go outside for a smoke. I am talking about just mylotting all day but with breaks of course. It would kill my back if I didn't get up often. So far I have posted 50 postings and I think that may be it for today as I have to do some things offline.
@darlene06 (284)
i'm currently working on a project for my school and i just gave myself a break for a while and thought of earning some money here while having my break... well, the length of time i spend here in mylot depends on how much time i have when i'm free because of my busy schedule.. most of the time i spend less than one hour posting or making new discussions but there are also times when i can't seem to find any posts where i can respond or i can't think of anything to be posted and so i don't spend that much time here.. But in the midst of my busy schedule, i try my best to insert some time to be spent here because i really enjoy responding to posts where i can relate..:)
hi.. thanks for the best response.. happy posting :)
@kun2349 (23475)
I have the whole afternoon to myself if my bro is not at home.. lol =D If not, normally, i will only have just 1 few hrs in the afternoon ^_^ So far, i take my work seriously, be it now, or in the past or future ^_^ Unless i really feel sick and tired of mylot, if not i will try my best to be in mylot everyday, but so far so good, i managed to stay in mylot for at least 3 hrs everyday.. lol =D MAybe it's the earnings that's motivating me, and the anticipation of commenting to my frenz discussions ^_^
@Anchopy (1453)
• Paraguay
Until now I hadn't no miss a day in work.. Always wherever sick or not I go to work.. but still I enter mylot to say what I have to say and at leash 1 post I have to make.. I don't have much time to respond to all the posts available, but I'm certainly in here all day..
@zed_k4 (17627)
I love driving standard, and I make it a point to drive for people who do not know how to. I'm sorry to hear about your situation and so far, how did you fare in mylot with your one whole day routine that you've mentioned...? I have certain times quite a lot of spare time in my hands and normally I spend those days just settling my bills or washing my bike. It helps, really.
@chrislotz (8203)
I did not too badly. I earned $1.66 for that day of posting and to earn that I posted about 55 responses. I earned about 1 1/2 cents per response. The problem was and is, that I spent about 5 hours that day working in mylot but I read too much instead of just posting. I end up reading about 10 discussions before I find one to respond to.
@zed_k4 (17627)
That ain't that bad, chrislotz. If you maintain that, you'll be getting 30 bucks the end of the month, hmmmm. I get those syndromes as well. Sometimes I would browse through for awesome discussions and it could take longer than 10 minutes. I guess we shouldn't be too selective to answer discussions...? But on the other hand, I don't think that's the real problem. The problem is mylot is addictive and we will tend to read more than post, ha! I've not yet been able to respond to 55 responses yet. Will make it a point in future, but I'm too lazy to keep a tab of the responses I've made. I just go through anything and answer discussions that I would love to.
@chrislotz (8203)
So today is now one of those days again, only this time it is me who can't work. I put something out in my lower back yesterday and I can barely walk. This has happened to me before so I know I will be okay in a couple days. But I couldn't work today so I am here posting in mylot all day, again. I hope this time I earn more than last time. I can sit okay as long as I get up every ten minutes and stretch a little. I took some muscle relaxants I got from the doctor but they don't seem to be kicking in today. So I took a couple advils and they helped somewhat but I still hurt, just not as sharply. So I will see how much I can earn today.
@oldboy46 (2132)
Well I have never been in a position to spend all day on myLot or online for that matter although it seems that a number of members might do so regularly, judging by some of the discussions that I have seen here. Certainly you will not make a lot of money here on myLot but it sounds as though it will be a huge change from what you normally do every day. When time permits and the fingers are working again, please let us know how you went for the day. I do not want you to post what your earnings were for the day but am more interested to know how many posts (both discussions and responses) you are able to achieve in the day as well as how long (hours) you actually spent here on myLot. Good luck and hope you day goes well plus hope your daughter is not sick for too long.
@chrislotz (8203)
I think, if I'm not mistaken, I posted about 50 responses and about 5 discussions, maybe. I don't remember the exact numbers but it was quite a bit. I remember I earned just under 2 bucks but I don't remember the exact figure. I don't do that very often and probably won't be doing it again for awhile.
@checapricorn (16066)
[i]Hi chris, Ohhh..I am not working this time, so, I have all the time here! LOL! During weekend when hubby has no work, I am still finding time even for 30 minutes to be here! LOL! It is really addicting and it is always nice to qualify for the payment! LOL![/i]