What is your idea of a romantic date?

@GemmaR (8526)
Mine would have to be a night in with a DVD. I love cuddling up on the sofa with people, whether that be my friend or a boyfriend, so this would be the perfect night for me. I had this guy once who I'd cuddle up to and watch films and he'd hold my hand and keep kissing me on the head while the film was on; he was lovely :) I also like to go to the cinema or just walk round a park or something. What about you?
• Pakistan
well... i had one most romantic date... i went there with him when it was supposed to be a ful moon... we went to a lake... and saw the moon rise.i placed my head on his chest while watcin that.. then i saw we saw the reflection of moon on the lake... and made movie there... then we went to the hut near the lake... had a nice cup of tea... and then finally we kissed... my next most romantic idea of a romantic date is some where in northren areas of pakistan...which is the most lush green and beautiful places... and i want to sit on a mountain top with him,, the clouds low enough so i can hold them... and we kiss each other... light tender loving kisses
@GemmaR (8526)
Aw that sounds so romantic and beautiful :) Thanks for responding :)
@newtondak (3950)
A picnic at a private place - in the woods - near a lake - complete privacy!
@GemmaR (8526)
Yeah that sounds really nice! I'd get paranoid about getting seen by anyone who might be walking by though, haha. Thanks for posting!
my idea was to be inside a very dark room, me and her surrounded by some cute little candles, raining hevily outside and the air with lot of moisture trying to enter the room through window bit managed to succeed and then loads and loads of romance and excitements