I want to know about the traditions practised by different people..

@brisk123 (2826)
..in different parts of the world.Since in myLot I can see so many people from different countries/regions,culture,religion,etc I thought this is the best place where I could learn more about.Share it with me.
well we don't really have traditions, i guess we could start our own. but i never really thought about, we do one thing though every thanksgiving we always have deviled eggs.
@brisk123 (2826)
What is that "deviled egg"?I would like know more about it,if you do not mind.I am curious.
well it's kind of hard to explain, and since i can't copy and paste yet i can post a link but go to foodnetwork.com which is a recipe site type in deviled egg and it will show you a bunch of recipes and probably a few pictures.
@brisk123 (2826)
oh ok..I will check it tomorrow.My server is too slow today,hardly picking up speed.Thanks.
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
Here in Kuwait it is our tradition to share our Blessings in the Blessed month of Ramadan and it is this month of September.......
@brisk123 (2826)
Hey, it is September now.So when are you celebrating this "Ramadan"?My best wishes to you and your family on this precious occasion.