McCain's Decision Could Win Him The Election And Lose Him The Presidency

@myklj999 (20945)
Think about it. He chooses a woman to get that section of the vote. Little does he realize that even now activists everywhere are lovingly oiling their machine guns and chambering a round so as soon as the election is over we can have a woman for President. What say you?
@Opal26 (17690)
Wow mykl, That's brilliant! I never thought of it that way! Duh! But we can't be sure and what if they miss??? Then we're stuck with that D.......D for four years maybe and still would have those damn Republicans! No, not worth the chance. Gotta get those Reps out totally. I may not like the alternative completely, but can't take the risk of having the same crap in office for another 4, no way. I'n still voting for the Dems, always have. But if by chance they unfortunately do win, then by all means, PLEASE PULL THE TRIGGER PLEASE!!!!
@Opal26 (17690)
oooooo thanks for the pen mykl! I guess I'll be expecting the FBI, CIA, SWAT too!
@Chevee (5915)
I am going to start making a list of all my womanly rights now. So I can be the first one in line. First I want all the women to be able to sit down and let the men make a living for us. No more pregnant, barefoot and in the kitchen. No more getting up fixing breakfast every morning. No more washing clothes, you get them dirty you wash them yourself. No more Monday night football.
@myklj999 (20945)
Strange. All that have answered thus far have been female. Could perchance there actually be a conspiracy such as this in our midst...
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
Friends of mine and i were talking about this today after her name was known for all to see, and we mentioned that since McCain's such an old Fart..he's bound to not make the 4 yrs..and we will have a Woman in office after all as Our leader..now this is if he gets elected..smart move on their part since Obama didn't elect Hillary..I still feel a shooting is coming somehow..too many people unhappy and remember what happened to Kennedy when he tried to change things..
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
After reading what you wrote laglen, i better clarify..lol..these are my beliefs from what i hear in passing..I in no way am capable of harming anyone....
@myklj999 (20945)
Me think thou dost protest too much...
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
Anything to cover my sweet bottom..lol..
@LadyMarissa (12161)
Now we have a new politically correct catch phrase "Token White Chick". I had heard what he did but I have not seen her nor heard her speak as I was at the hospital with Mom all day today & she won't let us turn on the TV. A friend called me today to comment even Bush was smart enough to pick a VP that nobody wanted to be President in order to make sure nobody even thought of taking a shot at him & that McCain better learn to duck quick as so many people want a female President. He also pointed out that he didn't think she'd be a "yes" woman & if McCain didn't keep his promises she just might kick his azz. Then he pointed out that we can vote for the Pres & VP separately & says he plans on voting for Obama for President & Palin for VP. He seemed to think that would solve ALL the world's problems. He says McCain has darkened his eyebrows to try & appear younger. He also pointed out that McCain has been taunting Obama for having NO experience & then chooses a VP who only has 2 years experience as a Governor. I'm reserving making my own opinion until I have a chance to see the news later tonight & hear what she has to say. I can tell you one thing....I DISLIKE EVERY POLITICIAN I'VE EVER SEEN!!! Personally, I think that if they register to run, then they should be disqualified for being mentally unstable.
@Taskr36 (13923)
If you can choose your president and vice president separately then that must be unique to your state. I personally have never seen a ballot that would allow you to choose candidates from separate tickets.
@laglen (19780)
Actually, with McCain we can just wait a few minutes, he could die of natural causes!
@myklj999 (20945)
A friend of mine told me I am insane for posting this. He thinks S.W.A.T. and the Secret Service and all will be kicking my door in momentarily. He says it borders on threatening to assassinate the President. I pointed out to him that 1) McCain is not the President and 2) I never said I agreed this was a good idea. I think his sense of humor is broken.
@DonnaLawson (4032)
You might be right about that.. I also think that in some peoples minds he has done himself in.. He may have killed all chances for being elected when he picked a woman, she may be the perfect person for the job but I don't think that will help him that much at all.. In fact, he may have really done more harm than good.. He will get a good bit of votes for just that fact but people are really set in their way and we always end up with an "old white man" for president.. Most of the time anyway..
@Smith2028 (797)
I say it is a fantastic choice, but I disagree that someone would Kill a President just to get a woman into office.
@myklj999 (20945)
You evidently have no clue how many nutjobs are running around out there...
@skinnychick (6907)
I say the same thing. She also seems much stronger in her convictions than he does.
@novataylor (6572)
Having a woman for president would be great, mykl, if it was the right one. McCain's choice though? Not a chance in hell would I want her to be president. She's as anti-choice as it gets. And that's just for starters. She's every bit as bad as the rest of them. God help us. We'll need it.
I'd rather vote for a strong woman of character than a snivling little troll who thinks she deserves the Presidency. Palin is stronger survivor than Hellory could ever be as a victim. I think this election has brought out the woman who thinks she's too timid, the black man who thinks its unatainable, the veteran who thinks they don't matter and replaced it with a vigor that the USA needs to prove that we are the greatest country on earth. It doesn't matter who represents us as long as we can identify with them.
@foxyfire33 (10009)
I think the snipers should just sit back and wait it out. How long can that guy stay alive anyway? If they get elected she'll be President before long anyway...besides she seems like the type that will be wearing the pants in the relationship (and I mean that in a good way surprisingly). I've never voted Republican and I doubt this little strategic move of his will change my mind...even though I'm still unsure of the other side. He and other Republicans seem to have too many policies against women's rights. They may not be obvious but it's there if you read the fine print and look at the long term, big picture.
I dont really know much about this topic at all,,, but i have been reading a few articles about it. and i hear shes a govenor in canada?.. well so they say or some say.. hes made history by picking her. and from what you say now i am think ig he makes history if he even lives to see history hahaha.
This very well may have been the Reason that Obama did not pick Hillary. Lot of folks thought that if Obama would have got elected he would be assinated. Lots of Hillary supporters out there. I have not heard anything that makes me think that McCain would be Assinated. This is a first!
I say this is a recycled joke that could possibly come true Myk lol. The way I heard it is this is the reason why there could be a black vice president lol. But women aren't too shabby with a sniper rifle either. I would have to look into this woman as far as wanting her to be president, but I know for a fact I don't want McBush in there.