no mud slinging!

What do you like about the presidential candidates? I like Nader for his honest concern for the people of this country. He has spent his life working for the consumer and he does not give up. I like McCain for having the guts to choose a woman for a running mate. He was not afraid to challenge the Good Old Boys. I like Obama for his ability to draw people into wanting to make the country better. He shows leadership ability in his speeches.
@laglen (19780)
I don't really care for Nader or Obama. Wasn't caring much for McCain for that matter. I think he just made his best move yet! I feel much better voting Republican now!
@ZephyrSun (7385)
I'm sorry I don't know enough to comment on Nader, I wouldn't feel comfortable about saying anything. McCain really has drive, he hasn't given up his dream to be president. Obama is very for community service and I really like that.
@mehale (2200)
I don't know a whole lot about Nader so I can't say too much there. McCain has some good points - he does do some things that go against the grain of the Republican party. I really think that someone that can see both sides of the issues is a good choice. I also like the fact that he chose a woman as a running mate - I do not know enough about her to say whether or not she is the RIGHT woman, but still. As far as Obama goes, I really do like his belief that America can be better and be a great country again. I also like his health care plan - if he sticks to it and manages to get it going after the election. He is also a very passionate speaker with the ability to draw people in and unite them. I really think we need that sort of charisma to begin healing our nations problems. The only catch is I don't know which of them to vote for!