What are you addicted to? Good or bad?

Indonesia
I am addicted to lots of things. One is cold sweet drinks. I must always have some cold drinks each day, may it be coffee, tea, red bull, anything. It's not too good cause some of them contains much sugar in it, but I love them. Other things are cigarette, yep, I'm a smoker and that is so not good. Haven't tried to quit yet, but I know one of these days I should. Mylot! I'm addicted to mylotting, it's affecting my daily activities I must say, but I earn from it, so it's good. And some of other things. Tell me yours. Is it good? Is it bad? Is it insignificant? Happy mylotting and have a nice day!!
@Anchopy (1453)
• Paraguay
I'm a smoker too and addicted.. 2 years from now.. I think that this addiction will disappears when the right moment comes.. but right now I don't even think of quiting
Yup, me too, the time will come when I want to really really quit. Happy mylotting and have a nice day!!
@Anchopy (1453)
• Paraguay
that's 100% correct! we own ours destiny.. if we want we can quit it.. right now it's not the time to do it.. lol
@razor123 (979)
I am not addicted to anything as such i just like eating chocolates a lot i guess. Hehehe... They are so tasty especially the ones with come with a biscuit or nuts and almond coated. Ohhh well i might be addicted to something. That is my computer and the internet. i sit on my computer all day long and on myLot as well recently ever since i have joined in. But I'm on holidays at the moment so its fine. Its not good to hear that you are a smoker. Please give it up mate as its injurious for your health and you'll regret about it in the long run trust me. You'll simply be causing harm to your lungs.
Thanks for your concern razor. I know smoking is absolutely not good for my health, but sometimes it helps a lot with my stress and all. Eating chocolate while interneting sounds good Happy mylotting and have a nice day!!
@wayz12 (2059)
I'm addicted to reading. There are days when I would spend my days off just reading. My bedside is crowded with to be read books, and my bookcases are full. I'm a regular user of the local public library, and my TBR list is a mile long. I always have a book in my purse, an audioCD in my car, and an ebook on my laptop...LOL.. Is it good? Well, it gives me such joy, so I consider it good. Is it bad? With my failing eyesight, it can be..that's why I have trained myself to enjoy audiobooks, which I shift too when I drive or when my eyes get tired. Will I give it up? NO WAY!!!..LOL!
Reading is good! I can't afford to be addicted to reading nowadays, with all the house chores, freelance jobs and taking care of my daughter, reading is far out of my time. Happy mylotting and have a nice day!!
@berrys (865)
Hey dissy! AS hard as it is to believe that an adult such as myself is addiced to this but I am. I'm addicted to jello! I absolutely love them XD Oh and I'm addicted to fashion, shopping (i can't stop)[you literally need to get the security man to kick me out of the store]..... I'm also addicted to Mylot and sports. ooooh and My pets, my friends and water! I absolutely love water but not any type of water though tinge water or pop water or evian water or perrier water. I don't drink any other types.
Wow, all your addictions sounds healthy to me! Jello are nice aren't they, I love them, but not really addicted to them, hehe. If I had enough money, maybe I could afford to be addicted to shopping. Love water too, just must have them cold or iced. Happy mylotting and have a nice day!!
Mylot is certainly different and your habit of eating or drinking is also different, do not compare these on one ground. The habit of eating and drinking or smoking certainly have drawback on your health, and one can get rid of these habits if he/she has strong will power. Increase your will power and keep aside all the ill habits and enjoy the life. One thing is sure LIFE is BEAUTIFUL enjoy each and every moment GOD has given.
Thanks for your input loval, Life is indeed beautiful!
@xParanoiax (6998)
Chocolate, coca-cola, and writing. I don't get alot of these in excess, so the first two aren't really a problem...but writing I tend to do like mad, and it sometimes cuts into my sleep-time and plays to my insomniac tendencies...which is kinda bad, but not THAT horrible, heh. My addictions help me, at the end of the day.
The three are a great combination x! Writing while eating chocolate and drinking coca-cola,,hmmm,,,inspired yet? Happy mylotting and have a nice day!!
@gemini_rose (16194)
I am addicted to lots of things, firstly like you, ciggies. And no, it is not good but there are certain times of a day when it is heaven to light up! I have actually quit it once, for three years but then started again. My next addiction is coffee, but I have a coffee when I have a smoke so I was drinking quite a lot of coffee, recently though I have cut down on smoking so funnily enough I drink a lot less in coffee which is great. I do not drink cold drinks, I have never found one I really like compared to coffee. I am also addicted to bacon sandwiches from my local supermarket and will have one each time I go in. Obviously that is costing me money too so I have cut myself down to one a week, I went in again yesterday and I saw that there was one bacon sandwich left and it KILLED me not to have it, but I did not so was quite proud of myself!
Clap clap clap!! Congrats on your strong will rose! It must feel so proud to be able to resist that temptation isn't it? I can't do that too often, the temptation are often stronger than my will Happy mylotting and have a nice day!!
@sumiirajj (1983)
Hi friend,I liked the discussion,am also addicted to lot of things in life,both good and bad.Am addicted to coffee,without which I can never do anything.Am addicted to dresses, jewells etc etc.Am also addicted to mylotting.Each and everyone who come here dont feel like leaving this site and they become addicted immediately.Thanks for sharing.Happy mylotting.
Ooh, dresses and jewels, sounds so pretty. I'm also addicted to mylotting, though I can't spend so much time as I used to here now, but I'm getting back in track soon. Happy mylotting and have a nice day!!
@gracie04 (4554)
I'm also addicted to lots of things. One is gadgets. I love upgrading mobile phones every now and then. Second is sweets. I am always craving for vanilla sunshine cupcakes and white chocolates and last but certainly not the least, fli flops. I love collecting Havaianas slippers. =)
Gadgets is my husband's addiction, he's always busy upgrading his phones or laptops or something like those. Vanilla sunshine cupcakes sound yummie!! Happy mylotting and have a nice day!!
@xcellen (204)
Game, Internet, I'm mostly addicted to those two, For game I don't know if its good or bad, I think its good since games thought me things that I usually wouldn't think of, but can be bad, because I always lost track of time when I'm on it, and the same for internet.. Happy mylotting and have a nice day, to you too
Some games would do good for our brains, some say, but some games don't. I am too addicted to internet, sometimes it interferes with my job and chores, hehe Happy mylotting and have a nice day!!
@bugbaby (1788)
i am a smoker too, and now i am addicted to create web, i wanna be a web master, i am also like cold drink each day, but i am not addicted with caffeine like coffee.
Good luck on being a web master, it sounds like fun. I think I like caffeine, I drink iced coffee and I love Red Bull Happy mylotting and have a nice day!!
i was addidcted to the chatting habits on internet .but now i found here so many sites providing some fun nad helps to make some friends and money.so my my addiction is now to mylot.thats all hehe
When I first know and use internet, I also use it for chatting only. Now chatting is the least thing I do while online. Happy mylotting and have a nice day!!
@jaffna (778)
am mostly addicted to good things only..the only bad thing is that i drink too much times daily tea of almost seven times and more..mylotting is also an addiction but good one..
Tea is always good for you I think, the more the better, well, that's what I've read somewhere, especially green tea. I love tea too, cold or iced of course
I'm addicted to lots of things..im addicted especially to video games,internet , chocolate and candy..IM REALLY ADDICTED TO MYLOT but i got all the time i want so its actually advancing me financially .
Chocolate and candies, yummy! I love chocolate too, candy not so much but I still like them.
@lazeebee (5468)
I guess addiction can't be good! My addictions are definitely no good:- coffee - must have coffee every day, at least 3 cups junk food - nuts, chips, chocolates or ice-cream, at least one of these daily myLot - must log in no matter how late I get home novels - must read something, no matter how late I sleep! Anyway, I'm enjoying these - addictions or not!
Yup, addictions are often enjoyable aren't they.
it seems that i have the same addiction as you,i do like cold sweet drinks.i do not think this is bad.Just enjoy you life.PS.i am not a smoker.It is really harm you health.
Yes, smoking is bad for us. Cold sweet drinks are the best aren't they? Happy mylotting and have a nice day!!
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello dissy. I think that I am addicted to the Internet, including mylot and some other forums that pay us due to our participation. But I don't think that it is too good for me to be so addicted to the net if I spend too much time on it, as it spoils me life if too much time and energy is occupied in what I do. But sometimes I just cannot help getting out of it. This is me, an addictor to the Internet. Thank you for your discussion, dissy. Good day.
Hi William. I am too addicted to the internet, thankfully I don't have much time to spend on it so I stay focus on other things too. Happy mylotting and have a nice day!!
@rocker21 (2717)
Yeah i need coke for programming without it i cant program anything back there on ma laptop lol!
By coke, you mean coca cola and things like that right? Hehe Happy mylotting and have a nice day!!
Addiction, huh? Well, I guess mine would be computers (with internet access), TV, music and consoles for games — you know, all those things that promote laziness and procrastination in today's children. I have a very hardworking mother, industrious, maybe even bordering on OCD in her desire to keep everything nice and clean and in order. Me? I'm the complete opposite. I laze around all day, surfing the net or playing games, watching TV or listening to music. My days feel incomplete if I don't at least spend time on one of these. I joke about withdrawal pains when I can't access the net once a day but I do in fact get irritated when my brother takes more time using our PC more than usual. Is this good? No, this is definitely bad. Imagine the radiation I'm getting from spending too much time with three of these everyday. I don't get enough exercise. If I had my way, I'd probably confine myself to doing just these four things everyday and then all my muscles will atrophy (or maybe just my legs muscles). Do I even want to stop? Not really. And thus, the reason why it's an addiction. :P I'm just too irresponsible to limit myself, I guess. Maybe in the future... uh, that's a big maybe.
Those are the things I used to do, but with more responsibilities, comes more things to do other than those things, and you will enjoy them one day Happy mylotting and have a nice day!!
hi dissy. don think that i am saying a very unusual things. i can also say that i am addicted to chocolates, teddy, rainfall, babies, lots and lots of things.. but the thing to which i am really having a bad addiction is that i am addicted by caring words. hearing those caring words i will start believing them and it will show its consequences the later period of times.
Ooh, chocolate, yep, I forgot to mention chocolate in my list. I love them too! How sweet that you're addicted to caring words! I'm not really addicted to those but hearing them once in a while would make my days Happy mylotting and have a nice day!!