Yeah im number five on the leader board!

@oscar6 (1939)
Wow Im so happy I just looked and im number five on the leader board! I never thought that would happen. How many of you have had this chance? Do you want to be on there? Do you think there is any added rewards to being on there? Im just so happy
@know21 (1251)
That is great; your on the leader board. Now not sound stupid or anything; but where is the leader board?
@oscar6 (1939)
If you scroll down to the bottom of the page when you are looking at discussions you will see it. There are alot of people on there, im hoping to eventually get to number two or even one! Im not sure how I got there with so many people being on mylot but im just glad being on here isnt in vain. I think that I got on there because I post under this interest alot. Thanks for the congrats, have a great day my friend!
@SketcherD (1114)
Good for you!!!
@SketcherD (1114)
I just read that and it sounds really sarcastic I really mean it you did GREAT!!
@curiousman (2427)
Wow! Congratulations. How did you get there? I've been stuck at level 15 for a while now. It can't seem to get to 16.
@oscar6 (1939)
Im not sure exactly. I think its just the amount of time I spend here and the amount of quality posts I make. I never let my posts fall under four lines and I always try to make my posts something that will help people. Overall I think that its because I invest a lot of my time here adding to this community, good luck in moving up a level and have a great night!