waahhhhhhhhh... i need a new mouse!

huhuhu...my beloved optical mouse has given up... huhuhuhu... it's my retractable mouse by a4tech, my favorite brand for peripherals. i know, it's kinda my fault since, i had dropped this mouse several times... huhuhuhu... i am planning to go out later and buy a new one since using my touchpad is really not my type... wah.. .especially when i am doing layouts.. i rather have a mouse in my hand, makes vectoring easy.. hehehe hope i can i find one that is similar. huhhu
@SaintAnne (5453)
I can't believe I'm telling you and rooting for you to go get yourself a new mouse. Eek! Oh, the other kind of mouse. I rarely use my cordless mouse. I got so used to touchpad. Which probably isn't good for my wrists. RIP, Shiloh's mouse.
hi thanks for the reply... yeah RIP to it...sigh... happy mylotting!!!!
yeah, you should buy a new one since a touch pad will never help you on making nice layouts. That really needs a mouse. By the way, i had dropped my mouse too several times but its working fine..
hi thanks for the reply and happy mylotting!!!! yeah, i will... maybe in a day or two... great to hear that your mouse is a survivor!!!
@kaezy_kulet (2465)
hehehe your mouse has already resigned huh? better look for a new one now..^_^
hi thank for the reply and happy mylotting!!!
@chiyosan (29485)
hehe well you gotta let your mouse rest now. :) goodluck in finding the right one you need and want.
hi thanks for the reply and happy mylotting!!!! i am already browsing the computer shops and will be making my decision soon
@fsound (757)
Good luck on looking for a replacement mouse. I would suggest to get a wireless one. works best.
hi thanks for the reply and happy mylotting!!!
@rocker21 (2717)
aww get a new one and get a wireless deskset this time !
hi thanks for the reply... well, the only thing i dont like about wireless is having batteries on hand... but with usb powered... all need to do is plug it in...and not mind about the batteries...LOL...and happy mylotting!!!!
@_sketch_ (5709)
So sad. :( Good luck in your search for a new mouse.
hi thanks for the reply... happy mylotting..