Do You Believe in Curse?

@rainmark (4306)
When i was in College before the graduation, she said i will going to treat her for a holiday somewhere in Asia.I said, yes i will if i will have lots of money and i have a work when i get here. and She said, she will curse me if i never grant her request, (having a holiday's and she want it on January next year. The problem is until now i haven't yet a work and i dont have lots of money and January is coming soon, Do you think that she really going curse me? if she will, that will be effective? Im so worried! cheers!
@jonesy123 (3950)
I'm not sure who SHE is, lol. But I think it's just been said as a joke and not something she'll really do. You apparently have all intention to come through just not this soon. You will have to re-negotiate with her as your circumstances don't allow you to host her, yet. I'm sure arrangements can be made. If she really curses you, well I guess then we'll find out if curses really work;)
@rainmark (4306)
I would be celebrating if she is only joking on me, atleast that relieve any tensions that i feel right now. and i have peace of mind. thnx for cheering me up! cheers mate!