Do you have a target to achieve on myLot ?

@brisk123 (2826)
I have often seen people talking about their target in myLot during their discussions.Is it that to reach 500 posts is your target?Because then we can use this wonderful feature of copy & paste.How much of posting and responses is your target for this month?Share it.
I used to try for 50 a day when I had alot of time on my hands but now I just log on and chat here and there for enjoyment. If you start to become focused on only how many posts, it'll end up feeling more like a chore than enjoyment. Happy mylotting!
@brisk123 (2826)
You are absolutely right my friend!I never managed even to post 10 discussions per day and 50 that is so impossible for me.But,I would love to give a try to post atleast 10if I have spare time.Happy Mylotting to you too!
I don't really have a target, I'm just doing this because it is kind of fun. Now that I am really close to 500, it would really be nice to copy and paste. But I didn't really think of that as a target until you brought that up. And I don't think there is to much of a point of having a target in terms of money to make, as this really doesn't pay much in return for your time. It is less fun to worry about making so much money a day as it is to reply to things you find interesting.
@brisk123 (2826)
Yup,even I don't take it up as a challenge or target.But,it would be nicer if we can use this copy&paste function.I see now you already have reached 500 post my friend.Congrats
@DCMerkle (1281)
I try to keep my target simple. I post to what interests me and start 1-2 new threads when I'm on. I do try to go back to respond to what I have started. If the numbers change in my earnings then I am satisfied. DCMerkle
@brisk123 (2826)
That is cool!I guess,we both are same.I also don't post much nor participate much since I hardly had any spare time.But,whenever I am online,I try to give my best.I don't worry about the earnings,because I am not here for money but learn and interact.
@DCMerkle (1281)
I think that this post will give me the 200th post and then I'll be able to use the smilies! Well, gosh darn.....I'm feeling real happy and joyful over it!!!...lol DCMerkle
@brisk123 (2826)
Congrats DCMerkle,you have achieved your 200 posts
@sarazeng (221)
Hi brisk123! I don't have exact target here! But I feel happy to see the post amount keep rising...
@brisk123 (2826)
Yup,sure it does make one happy.Keep posting my friend.You are doing good!
@sarazeng (221)
hi brisk123! Sometimes I have some nice article from elsewhere but the copy & paste function not work :( Why set to 500 post such a big volume? Anyway, I will keep those articles and hopefully will reach 500 soon...brisk123, I believe you will make it very soon...congrats!
@brisk123 (2826)
Thank you my friend.I will try to do my best and reach 500 posts though it is not a sort of target but I am more than willing to use copy & paste function.You are right 500 is such a long way to go when you just enter myLot and you might feel like it is way to go, but you know what once you reach that 100 posts and then you see your star,you will realize the feeling of achievement,and you will have determination to do even better and better.You will not sit back and watch and feel that it is still such a mile to go.So,keep posting and I am looking forward to see a star above your username.ALL THE BEST!
@sirrob (4112)
surely that would be my target in the coming days since it will another milestone to achieve and not only that you can use copy/paste, you can also attach photos in your response as someone had mentioned it. my main goal in the coming month is to earn at least $15 which i believe for me is attainable if i'll just have to do what i have been doing lately. making more responses to discussions or making my own discussion as well is not part of the options i had in mind. making quality and relevant posts matters to me and if i could stretch it longer than 6 lines would be better. or perhaps, break another personal record of daily earnings or at least reach $1.50 in a day or i am taking a sight for $2 even just one day. very ambitious, eyt?
@brisk123 (2826)
Very ambitious indeed!Keep it upWhereas,me,I hardly post any discussion nor have time to give responses as much as I want to,and I end up earning just few cents.I am still happy,since I get what I deserve.
@sirrob (4112)
that's what it all matters.. as long as you are happy for what you have done and you think you deserve what you got then that is the important thing.
@zed_k4 (17634)
I don't really have a target. I just spend my time finishing up my work and at the same time, I spend time in mylot trying to find lots of friends and at the same time, having a form of elixir to chill and relax my mind. I've come to love friends from mylot, and there are some that I keep in touch through their discussions. Even though sometimes, I don't reply, I follow through their activities and whenever I get the time, I would jump on answering them at a later time. I think mylot has taught me the meaning of friendship in a sense and for me to gain a lot of knowledge on certain things called life and there are so many people with different characters which I could learn and blend into. Everyday is a new experience in mylot and it rocks. Take care.
@brisk123 (2826)
You said it all my friend.We can learn a lot,we meet new people from all over the world,we discuss and make friendships this is so awesome.We can enjoy and participate in our friends discussions and give our responses as well.Earning more dollars a day is not an issue for me here.I am here because I just love being here.It is good to know you.Cheers to myLot
@zed_k4 (17634)
You said it well too. I'm sure that we will enjoy ourselves a lot more from now on. Take care and happy mylotting. c;)
@darlene06 (284)
Here in mylot, my target is just to earn money.. i don't care how many posts or responds i make because my number of posts and responses would only determine how much i participate here.. what i'm concerned about would be the earnings.. my target is to earn more than .10 a day but because of my busy schedule, there really are times where i can't avoid earning below this amount..
you can probably make .50 cents a day... well if your short one day why not try to post more on a day when your not busy? that may help =D Does participation count anything other than posts? like messages and exploring the site? or no? that would be cool if they counted that to... but I dont think theres a way to track site activity that isn't recorded... i dunno
@brisk123 (2826)
Hello Darlene,this happens with me too.Sometimes I earned below 0.30 cents too.I am not very active nor I have time to participate,but whenever I could I come online and start posting or give responses.I don't have any such thing as target.You are doing good too and about to reach 200 posts.So,keep posting and all the best!
@kun2349 (23475)
My target in mylot is easy, as long as i can reach payout every month, i'm fine with it.. I wun ask for more or go to the extreme.. There are some things whereby we need to know our limits, and do it within our limits ^_^ As the more we rush to reach our target, the more fault we have and the longer it takes to reach our desire target ^_^ hehe
@brisk123 (2826)
It makes sense.We should know how to maintain a balance.Have a great day!
@KrauseHome (32375)
Well, it is 6 days into September. I have had my ups and downs as I have had some days in here I have not posted in here at all. I have not really thought about a Target number yet, but I know I will easily reach payout, and break 8000 unless something happens. For me, it has been a long time ago that I broke 500 and I seldom use the C&P feature anyways. All I know, is are we having Fun yet?
@brisk123 (2826)
Hello friend,I can see that you are just about to reach 8000 posts,I can't even imagine how long it is going to take me to reach such heights.I didn't reach my payout last month, but yes,this month I am going to make it and I am so excited to recieved my first payout from myLot.Cheers to myLot and to all of UsGod bless!
@CJay77 (4441)
Hi brisk, No I don't have a target here in mylot as much as I would love to reach 500 soon! I just want to have a lot of fun here. Have a good day .
@brisk123 (2826)
hey I can see that you are already about to reach 500 posts.Just few more discussions and good responses..Goodluck!
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
I am so glad that I made already my 1000 post for the month of August achievement and for this new month of September I would like to reach 2000 post if it very possible for me but still in doubt if I can but who knows if I would have a lot of time for this month of Ramadan then it would be good for me because our time of work has been lessened into 6 hours work only in a month........
@brisk123 (2826)
Congrats to you dear..you have achieved 1000 posts!I am happy for you.You are doing very well.I hope you will also soon reach your 2000 posts.Best wishes and cheers!
Good day.. At first I try to reach those goal being curious and all. The first 100, the star, then 200 smiley's I think and the 500 copy and paste. Now, I really post for fun. In this site I've learn a lot and see how people of different origin interact with one another in a discussion. The information that I gather here is helpful in my everyday life. This is also a place to vent out your frustrations and anger if you need to steam it out and lastly you also earn, even if it's in cents it can also make a buck.
@brisk123 (2826)
Yes my friend,curiosity can be one reason why we are so determined to reach certain number of posts.Same thing happened with me in the beginning.I wanted to have a star above my username and use smiley so badly.Then,I got it and now I am into copy & paste but no target.I am very lazy,so most often I would sit and read others discussions and responses,if I feel like then I start posting or give responses,otherwise just sit and watch.You are right this place is so full of people from all over the world.We meet new people from different countries,culture,background etc.We learn so much and get informations and clear our doubts if any.This is the best place I have ever known.Cheers to myLot
@pinklilly (3446)
I don't have a target anymore I use to though, but it was taking up too much of my time trying to acheive it. Now I just try to come and answer as many discussions as I can in a designated time and that's it I soppose that's a little goal....
@brisk123 (2826)
You did the right thing.When we set a target,we get determined and focusses only on myLot and we forget to think about anything else but just myLot.I am not against it, but we also have our other better things to do.We should know how to keep a balance between sitting in front of computer and doing other important tasks.I remember when I first joined myLot I was so determined to post lot of discussions,I don't care about the few cents we are earning but I tried hard to post many as possible during those first few weeks of joining,then I realized that I am neglecting my other chores and not keeping a balance.Now,I come online only when I am done with my chores and when I am free and I am enjoying so much,better than when I was determined.
@rajeshfgh (1627)
I have not set myself any targets. I just login here and enjoy being here reading stuff and also responding to some. I just love to see people across the world giving their viewpoints on topics close to their hearts. So, I would say that Mylot is doing an excellent job in bringing ideas from around the world to a common platform. Way to go Mylot . What do you think?
@brisk123 (2826)
Yup,cheers to myLot and for All of usWe all are doing good and trying our best to post quality discussions and responses.Even I love to see the opinions of so many people from all over the world.It widens our thoughts/perspective.It helps.It guides.It supports and we learn so many things from each one of us.This is so worth.Take care.
@Tianna2 (1274)
Hi Brisk, I would say that the only target I have is to earn 100 dollars. I'm not cashing out until then. So far, I'm not even close but I'm not really here for the money so I can wait! Cheers, Tianna
@brisk123 (2826)
Hello my friend,there you go..you are so focus and determine.I wish you all the best
@metalhalo (601)
Honestly I haven't really thought about setting a target for myself. I have fun here and enjoy posting to everyone. I will admit thought that reaching 500 will be great. I've already found myself wanting to copy/paste several times and grrrring over the fact that I couldn't yet. I guess the only real target I try to beat each day is my pay rate. I'm curious to see just how high I can get it in a day.
@brisk123 (2826)
This is the good thing about myLot.When we reach 200 posts we get our beautiful star that shows our rank,and when we reach 500 then only we can copy&paste.This adds more to the fun.Another thing is,the few cents or dollars we earn in a day.It maybe just few cents or dollar but it is worth.Happy MyLotting!
I don't really have a target of posts but I think it would be interesting to see how much I can make from this site! I wonder what the highest pay rate was and if I can beat it... I'm very competitive when it comes to money lol! I think it would be amazing to finally be able to copy and paste... I hate it when my web browser glitches and deletes all my info... then I have to retype it all gerrr... but anyway! your very close CONGRATS!
@brisk123 (2826)
Oh thank you..actually I didn't realize it until you congratulate me.It is good to be competitive.It helps to keep you focus until you achieve your target.You just keep on posting and participating,you will reach 500 posts soon, then you won't have that much difficulty of typing it again and again.I too face the same problem.It is so irritating at times.