Let's Get Physical

@SaintAnne (5453)
A few days ago, I edited my profile page by working on the colors. I did not like the results. It reminded me of a lycra leotard. It looked like it came straight out of Olivia Newton-John's Let's Get Physical video. I am not good with mixing colors. Everything I've learned about the color wheel I've forgotten. So I toned it down to just one color. I know, I should have just left it as it is in case you guys needed proof but just believe me when I say that it looked like I puked color all over. Do you like what you've done to your profile page? Have you, as they say here in myLot, pimped it out enough?
@shiloh_222 (5480)
hahhhahahaa... so so funny... well, even though i am very good in combining colors and all those stuff since i am a multimedia artist... hoping to be one.... hahhaha... anyway... i havent gotten around to edit my profile page and i believe i won't in the next few months... busy busy... and the extra time i have is devoted to posting and posting... and mylotting... hhehehee... just keep at it... it will turn out optically nice... heeeheee
@SaintAnne (5453)
Thanks for the confidence in me. Keep on posting then.
yeah i have lots of that for you... heheehe... have a great day...
hahahahaha... thanks for BR... Take care...!!!
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey anne! Could you please tell me how to change the colors? I am really lame! I can't get it to work! You can laugh at me, but every time I try to get it to work it won't! What am I doing wrong. I can't change my avatar because I don't have any photos in my computer and I hate that screaming green thing and I can't change the colors on the profile. I am tryng to find something for the avatar, but even if I do I'm going to need a mylotter to come to my house to do it for me! When it comes to that stuff I get so confused I can't do it! I'm just not good at that! Now I'll go back to my corner and cry!lol