What is your Favorite thing, or things to order at Starbucks?

I like starbucks, and when I go I usually order a tall Americano, no room, extra shot os espresso. I also sometimes like to get a Bran Muffin with it. Whn you do a starbucks run what is it you like to order, and how specific are you? Do you just say what is on the menu, or do you get detailed?
@Cannonball (3635)
• France
I like a big coffee there just black with sugar
I usually get something like that. The Americano is straigt espresso, and water. I say no room, and I just use splenda. I like it iced. I always think today I am gonna try something new, but I always go back to the Americano.
@kellys3ps (3726)
I usually order a vanilla frapucinno when it is hot our or a venti chai latte when it is cold! Yum!
Oh during the holidays I LOVE the Peppermint Mocha. I love getting them during my holiday shopping. They were doing a sugar free mocha, but when I tried to order it recently they no longer had it dunno why. I also lobe the cranberry bar I believe it' called, or bark they get around Halloween/Thanksgiving.