Are U an hare or a turtle?

France
I was just wondering how U guys relate to the things U do in general, I mean work,do your own things stuffs like that. Are you hurry or you like to take your time in life?
@bombshell (11266)
it depends the kind of work.but most of the time i work always in hurry specialy the households needs to finish by the time.
• France
Soon your little daughter will be able to help you lol
@bombshell (11266)
yes!she start already this time.making up her bed and folding nicely with her pajama and sometimes putting plates on the table
• France
Hahah She is so cute. Keep up the good job
@writersedge (22579)
I'm slow, but that works against me, most of the jobs I get require speed. So I end up out of a job fast: warehouse, factory, sorting mail, packing merchandise, repacking, etc. I just don't have speed, only one machine was as slow as I am. The screen print machine for shampoo bottles and dishwashing detergent bottles. Loved that thing. It had a little sound to it that was a rhythum you could almost dance to. So keeping up was just a matter of going with the rhythum. Loved it!
• France
O I'm curious to see this machine
@writersedge (22579)
The machine is so-o-o cool. It has cradles. The noise it makes is like this: choo, cha-choo, cha choo choo choo. On choo, you put a bottle in a cradle. On cha choo, you turn it over. On cha choo choo choo, you look at both sides and put it either in the no good bin or on the good self. So it's more like dancing all day than working. I went home singing: choo, cha-choo, cha choo choo choo
• France
lol
@James72 (26829)
How about a "Hairy Turtle"? Can I be such a thing?? lol. I would consider myself a hare I think. I do not have the luxury in my job for example to ease back and take things slowly otherwise it would all build up on me and I would take forever to catch up! In my home life I guess these traits spill over a bit there also but I am trying to learn to chill a little more. It is not easy though as there are way too many things going on right now. All good things but still hectic!
• France
Hihi yeah why not sometimes slow sometimes not
@James72 (26829)
Thanks for the best response Cannonball!
• France
You're welcome!
Hi Cannon Well i am neither a hare nor turtle, means nether too fast or too slow in any matter, i follow the middle path, and this makes me successful always.. Thanks for sharing. Welcome always. Cheers. Professor
• France
Taking things the way they come, that's a good philosophy !
@gr8life (6253)
Hello Cannonball, I am more like an hare! I always in a hurry but I make sure that I do it correctly and completely. I don't like last minute or work or do my stuff slowly like I have nothing else to do. I want it to be done faster and once done, I have more ample time to do other stuff
• France
I have to say I would like to be a bit faster too when it's about working
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello Cannonball. I think that most of the time I take my time in life though there are times for me to hurry up doing it. But if there is something that I am quite interested in, I will surely hurry like a hare, or vice versa. lol.
• France
A mix of both can be good right
• Nepal
I am a hare but the time is making me a turtle. anyway I will try to finish the race faster.I like to finish the work faster but some errors and problem make to finish late.
• France
This reminds me of this teacher when I had computer courses and also this informatician I met during my stage. He asked me the difference between the good and bad informatician I didn't know what to answer and he told me the bad one will work a lot and maybe lose time by doing useless things and the good one will think a lot before making the perfect move
@juhi06 (1850)
hi dear canonball there are many a grades between the turtle and the hare!! and i am neither the hare nor the turtle!! since i consider neither fits the real bill in real life!! one has to behave and act according to the situation!!
• France
This is a good idea
@hiddenwing (3721)
I wish I am a hare, who is smarter, faster! However, there is something the bare can control including the smart thing.
• France
Why not
@rocker21 (2717)
m a turtle for sure ! coz i know the hare and turtle story ! haha!
• France
haha U wanna be the winner :)
I am a hare. I like to be efficient when I am working. I don't want to delay the work. I love China
• France
The country of hares? I like to take my time when its about making only the essential things
@gabbana (1815)
it depends. when i go shopping , i take my time like a turtle. when earning money, i am fast as the hare.
• France
It seems like you have good times