Do U like to dilute your fruits juices with ice?

France
Here is still so hot and I feel like having a fruits juice but I just can't think about it without ice,I like when its diluted a little with ice and that could be with any sort of juice. I wonder if U guys have the same habit as me for it?
@bombshell (11268)
yes we are the same during summer time.specially in Philippines the whole year hot so its perfect for everyday.
• France
Yeah I like this kind of tropical weather but maybe not all the time, Must be kinda different for you compare with Germany
@bombshell (11268)
yes its a different compare to germany.
• France
Do U like the cold there?
@writersedge (22579)
There are lots of ways to do ice. Juice and pure water ice or freeze some juice and the juice ice cubes go in the juice and don't dilute it. Another neat thing is to freeze ice and add juice cubes to your water, then it really and truly is diluted juice. Another neat thing is tea with lemonade ice. All kinds of possibilities. Like fruit punch with ice cream instead of frozen punch ice or even in addition to frozen punch ice. Thank care and thanks for a fun topic.
• France
OMG I will try all these delicious things!
@writersedge (22579)
Fun huh? I forgot some, sherbert in punch and sorbees in punch. Have fun.
• France
Yummy
I sometimes pour juice over ice. sometime I add juice to a glass of water. it all depends on what I am in the mood for! Different moods different ways of drinking things.
• France
That's right, And this also had something to do with the season for me
@lazeebee (5468)
Hi Cannonball, I would either place the fruit juice to chill in the fridge before I drink; or freeze it, so that it is like ice-blended fruit juice! Fruit juice is really better when cold!
• France
I couldn't agree with you more
@gr8life (6253)
Hello Cannonball, I prefer my fruit juice with ice. Whether it is cold or hot, I still want my fruit juice with ice. I can't imagine having it without ice and I don't like the taste too.
• France
The same here, It's much more better this way, Fresh and Tasty
@quawertz (782)
It's pretty here in our country too. I like my fruit juice or any other beverage with ice in it. Anything with ice is refreshing.
• France
Yeah I like dat
@phyrethyme (1267)
Not really. I don't like my juice to lose its flavor. But I do put ice but I don't let it dilute my juice. :) I like the natural taste of it.
• France
I like it too
are you diluting because of the temperature of the drink? if not i would say i like to dilute with vodka
• France
lol good one, I actually like the melting water which mix with the juice
I don't do it really to dilute the fruit juice, but I still put ice in my fruit juice. It keeps it colder, and I like to chew on ice. I know this is a bad habit, but if it is in juice it will taste like juice a little later as well. I always have orange juice with ice, and usually apple juice as well. I sometimes drink cranberry juice, and I also put ice in it. I don't really drink other juices that often.
• France
I prefer ice too in orange juices
@gabbana (1815)
haha, i never bother to make juice or even peel them. just clean and eat.
• France
Thats very healthy
@williamjisir (22909)
Hello Cannonball. I don't dilute fruit juice with ice. I just drink it the way it is unless I have got some dense fruit juice.
• France
The same here I like to add ice if the juice is a bit dense, It just feels more fresh
@sweety_81 (2129)
Hi, I do like Fruit Juices . Yet; I do not prefer to dilute it with Ice. One;I like more of natural products . Secondly;I avoid having too Cold water or Fruit Juice etc . Also , I prefer Fresh Fruits to drinking the fruit juice . Regards Sweety_81
@angelia286 (2029)
Hahah.. nope.. I'm different! I don't my drinks diluted with ice, not only for fruit juices but with all other drinks. Putting ice in drinks just about dilutes the drinks and in some cases rendering the drinks tasteless! However, ice with drinks that are too sweet is okay. Because as the ice melts, it mellows the sweetness of the drinks without adding in additional water and at the same time, it ensures that the drinks remains cold! Lol.. Guess different people have different tastes and preferences when it comes to food and drinks!