Do you always thank a person who does good things for you (directly/ indirectly)

Yes!!of course, so that his enermost steem would feel good also.This is the only way you can express your reaction ti his good deeds towards you as an an act of a thank you.
@strossuss (125)
I don't have the habit of saying thank you to a person, but I express my gratitude through actions.
Dear friend, Thank you for the response. That is purely human instinct that you gave your action as a gesture of a thank you.
most of the time I do, but sometimes I forgot to. But I do thank even a complete stranger, if they help me around. I grew up doing so because well it is a good manner to thank people if they do something good to you or if they helped you. I thank directly, but if not possible, indirect like through text or something elso or someone else.
Dear friend, Thank you for the response.It just show that we are sometimes committed some mistakes by not thanking someone, that is human fault that can be remided by also doing good to others.
@narayan2006 (2955)
Dear friend,I do always remain grateful to someone who offers me a sevice or benefit of any kind whether direct or indirect.Of course,I do formally offer him/her my thanks, in words or writing.Thanks.
Dear Friend, Thank you for the response. I always appreciate people who are gratefulto other people's deed.
@4my1nonly (352)
Yes, i always thank the person who does good things for me.. Even if its directly or indirectly just want to let them know that i really appreciate all the good things they've done to me.
We have the same sentiments,and that we made those people happy, too.