Which broser do you use most of the time?

I have installed IExplorer , Mozilla Firefox and netscape . But most of the time I use Mozilla Firefox . Is there any browser compatible with windows xp which has got inbuilt antispyware and antivirus software ? Which broser do you use ? In you opinion and experience how do you rate the Mozilla Firefox?
I have IE7 but it works too slow for me.My family uses it.But I prefer Firefox.It works a lot faster and I love the tabs.Firefox is much safer to use.I rarely have any problems.
@wallie (406)
• Sweden
Akumei1269, I think Mozilla Firefox is the best I would probably rate it between 7-8 out of 10 there is still room for improvements. Compared to IE which I give 4-5 out of 10 it is a lot better. I've heard rumours though that Microsoft has gone to much trouble making their new browser competitive so the IE8 might be nice to try out I think it's in beta stage currently though :(
@hichamov (507)
• Morocco
most of time i use internet exporer 6.0, i didn't like the version 7, too damn slow , even if there is the tabs ...blablablabla, but it's get to my nerves . i use firefox also , i like the downloading manager inside, too cool :))
i use firefox and i love it more than IE! somehow i think it's faster, i dunno. i started using it because of the tabbed browsing, way before the new IE came out. still hooked to using firefox
@mirage108 (3403)
I have internet explorer installed as it comes with the Operating system, Now I have also installed Firefox 3 which is what I use all of the time. I dont know of a browser with an anti-virus program installed. If there was a browser with anti-virus built in that would protect you fine while you are using the browser but what would protect you if you are not using the browser. i.e. email program like OE outlook express or ventura or you could put in a CD from a friends computer and the CD was infected and you ran the program on that CD then you would be infected again I would get a good anti-virus program and get it installed. I personally use McAfee and haven't had a problem with it. AVG is also good and that one is free.
I love firefox... although I do have to admit every now and then the browser it self gives me a lot of problems... I know its still kinda in "testing mode" but honestly... its a pretty good product. It works faster that internet explorer which I like a lot more and I also play PMOG on firefox... which you cant do on IE because PMOG is a toolbar game only for firefox ^_^
@pkraj111 (2460)
I used a lot of browsers lke Safari, flock alomg with internet explorer 7, firefox 3, netscape 9. I find Firefox to be the most secure and stable of them all. I love firefox.
@Ldyjarhead (10161)
I love my firefox. I still have IE and will use it occasionally, as once in a while a site will require it, but I pretty much stick with firefox. Why mess with a good thing? I can't help you with the automatic antispyware and all that, though. I use AVG free service for antivirus and it's been good to me for years. I won't pay for Norton of McAfee because both have messed up my computer. Free works just fine for me.
I use firefox most of the time. I have been using Firefox for quite a few years now. I like being able to enlarge my font, and I like all of the plug ins that firefox offers. Internet explorer was quite erratic on my old computer, so I got into the habit of using Firefox. Now that I have a new computer, I am going to continue to use Firefox, because I am used to it.
@slavezero (835)
I use Firefox for a lot of reason. One is, Firefox features the all-too-familiar tabbed browsing feature. No more opening multiple browser windows, eating up your precious RAM and slowing down everything on your computer. While a more recent Explorer version can provide the same feature, Firefox pioneered the idea and there is a definite difference in feel when using tabs in Firefox as opposed to Explorer. Also a very important topic amongst those interested in browsers is that of security. Most studies show Firefox as marginally better in this field as well even though Internet Explorer had years of a head start. This has been partially associated with the way in which Explorer is tied into the operating system while Firefox is a completely independent application. Add-ons are a popular browser feature that enables enhancements to be made to browser by users. Well Firefox does anyway. Internet Explorer is notoriously hard to code add-ons for while Mozilla even provides help in doing so on their website. They welcome users who add functionality to the browser and a much wider range of applications are available, doing everything from music playing to game downloads. Finally, a feature of Firefox exists that is not really a part of the browser on a whole, but is rather a modified version made by users called Firefox Portable. This application allows you to take your browser, along with its history and bookmarks, with you everywhere on a USB Flash Drive.