What if your Internet not work for one week?

Pakistan
I think everyone in this room is earning some money from internet, so my question to you is that, how much earning you lose if your internet not work for one week?
I have a mobile internet connection and I have just come back online after not having a signal for ten days. It was very frustrating. I write a lot of articles and could not do any research. I really missed getting on mylot as well. I have no idea how much I lost but I missed getting my goal of 100 discussions in August so I am not happy.
• Pakistan
you are ner to 100 man, i think you cam make it today!
Thankyou for your encouragement. I did make it. Thankyou.
@kellys3ps (3726)
We had our internet go down for a week and it was absolutely terrible! I am so addicted to the internet!
@Chevee (5915)
I don't know how much I would loose from my internet earnings. I do have an outside job. But my internet provider would have a problem on their hands and I would demand a refund. Because I am paying for internet service so I expect internet service, I know things happens and I most certainly would demand an explanation.