How much do you know about yourself?

Do you know youself,as you really are? Would you briefly tell what you know about your self? Do you feel that your knowledge about your true self is perfect? Does it still remain some more to know about yourself?
@ANTIQUELADY (36471)
i'm stubborn as a mule, mean as a snake, very plain spoken, high tempered, very opionated but i love my children & grandchildren w/a passion.i like to cook, i like to share w/people, i love old people & love babies . i'm too fat, am in bad health but still love my life.
Hello my sister,many thanks for nicely responding and sharing your perception and views about youself.I am pleased to know the variety of colours and shades of your personality,uniquely blended to display an extraordinary wholeness that transcends all fragmented views.Have a nice day!!
Hi, Most difficult question on earth.What ever the answer be it will be incomplete.If we know the answer we may not have the courage to spell out.If we are able to know fully we lose interest in life.Mostly all will be with two minds to find about them selves.One the materialistic/practical mind and mysterious inner soul.If we have time to see the inner soul,we win this life.For me personally I am still trying to figure out.Sofar I feel a beast being tiedup due to various facts.I beleive in god.I can feel him in every move of this wonderful life.I can atleast boast of one thing that sofar in my life I have not felt jealous on anything or anyone.Without it I am really happy.I do not feel sad .I do feel sad but for this world.I have a short memory.It has been a boon and curse for me so far.I am able to help others to figure out their sorrows.I do have a feeling that if I have some jealousy within me I would have been more successful.
Dear friend,many thanks for nicely responding and sharing your meaningful thoughts and viewpoints.I do understand that we are limited by our knowledge and wisdom in knowing completely ourselves,in true sense.However,I believe,it is possible to empower our faculty of experience and knowledge to the extent of recognising our trueself,who stay as a true witness of the nature and action of outer self,as long as we exist. Have a nice day!!
@bobet17 (158)
Im not sure If im too perfect to know my self,sometimes I always think who I am because thier are times that I dont know what to do in my life,well all I know is Im a good person,I have a lot of friends and I love them,I love my family,and love ones.Maybe my parents knows me better than my self.The Important is Im happy Of what I have now.