Love no matter what

@sunnflr (2767)
Loving some people is easy. They are kind, caring, and show you love in return. It’s loving people who aren’t always nice or are selfish that is harder. I know some people in my life who only care about themselves, never thinking of others. Whenever I talk to them it’s all about what’s going on in their life or the problems they are having. They hardly ever even ask what’s up with me. My husband wonders how I deal with it and still love them. These are usually family members by the way. I told him, I just accept them for who they are. I know I’ll never be able to change them. I love them and know they aren’t perfect. They do have good qualities, they are just somewhat selfish. But these same people will help others in need if they can. Maybe it’s more self-centered than selfish. They do have problems in their life that are big, and they do need help. I just wish they could look outside themselves sometimes to see that they do have lots to be thankful for. Until they are able to do that, I’ll love them anyway. Love is unconditional in some cases. You don’t chose your relatives most of the time, you just learn to deal with them and accept them for who they are. Loving them is just natural. Now I don’t believe I’d feel this way if a family member was a pedophile or something, but that’s not the case. And, someone loves them too I’m sure. Sometimes love can make all the difference in someone’s life. If you are able to love someone no matter their faults, you will receive more love in return.
@heaven11 (1159)
okay here is the one think i believe LOVE IS NEVER EASY regardless of the person and thier behavior or actions its never easy to love
@sunnflr (2767)
Humm, it's easy for me to love my husband and son. Some people are harder to love, but those two are really easy.
@heaven11 (1159)
oh yes i guess i should of clarfiyed myself when it comes to your children and huisdband parents ect it is easy but to me other people are always hard to love thanks for pointing thast out
@sunnflr (2767)
No problem. Thank you for clarifying what you meant.I'm sorry there are not more people in your life that are easy to love.