friend

@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
i have a very close friend whose son works for cnn radio. he has been sent to new orleans to cover the hurricane. she is sooooo worried about him. would everyone please pray for him & everybody in new orleans. his name is chris. thanl you so much.
Oh, I would be very worried if my son had to work in such dangerous circumstances. I can understand how your friend must feel. I will certainly include him and all the people effected by hurricane Gustav in my prayers tonight. I hope they will all be safe from harm and that the hurricane will soon be over. I must just check the news now before I head off for bed. Take care and tell your friend that I and my family will be praying for the safe return of her son.
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
thank you. antique [jo]
@gtdonna (1740)
Tell your friend not to worry because the power of prayers do work and even thought I do not know her or her son, I will keep him in my prayers and I know he will make it bakc home safely to her. The Great Physician is always near to comfort and cheer.
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
thank you. antique [jo]
@mayka123 (9549)
I will surely pray for Chris.
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
thank you very much. jo
@salonga (27969)
It is always my pleasure to pray for anyone who needs it. I'm glad you've posted this prayer request. The prayer of many has power. Rest assured that I have already offered my prayer for your son's friend. The job of a media man is really hard. There are times they put their lives into risk for the sake of fulfilling the call of their duty. They are heroes in their own right. I also commend you madam for being such a caring friend. Not all cares to a friend and her family the way you do. God bless you!
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
thank you so much.
i uttered a prayer for Chris and for the people of New Orleans. With all the prayers being said, lets hope nothing that bad will happen. have a good night.
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
thank you so much. hope your night has been good.
@Feona1962 (7529)
Oh goodness....I will put him on my prayer list...I sure hope all is well with all that is going on...Hurricanes are so awful...hugs
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
thank you very much.
@MOMMASAM (1004)
i will be happy to add him to my prayer list. my son-in-law, a marine, was stationed in ohio during katrina. their unit had to deploy to the new orleans area. it was quite devestating. i did see that they seem to have a better handle on evacuation to safe places now. uplifting prayers of support are extremely powerful.
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
thank you. antique lady [jo]