My husband and his addiction to World of Warcraft...

Ok I love my husband, and granted he is getting better about this. But he will play this game for hours, not one or two but ten. I do play this game I was trying to see what my husband found so intreging. It is a fun game and I do play it but I do other things. And I am constantlly getting up and down to do things. This gets so annoying... Does anyone else have this problem??
@vanities (11401)
• Davao, Philippines
my husband too play this game..and enjoy it very much ..maybe your husband is a beginner? if do its usually addicted to beginners..my husband been playing this for years ..but not for 10 hours!!maybe 3 or less depending on if he had some physical opponent..i mean not the computer itself..
I wish I could say he was a beginner, but he's not. He didnt play this much when he was a beginner. He has like 4 70's and is working on a fith and raids like every night, Black temple and such.
@Feona1962 (7527)
Hi danielle... That is alot of hours to be playing a game...Does he do this every day? Does he work or help you around the house or is this all left up to you to do?...I've never played the game and it is okay to play games....but for that many hours...seems to be way to much...
Ya he does work, but when he gets home he gets on and plays. He will play until one, two, sometimes 3 in the morning. I have finally got him to set a day aside for family time but usually we dont get the whole day just the first part. If he gets on I know we aren't going to do anything.